Top % in a T1 school but weak LSAT: Transfer to HY possible? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Jacques_Bentley

New

Top % in a T1 school but weak LSAT: Transfer to HY possible?

Post by Jacques_Bentley » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:18 pm

EDIT: Sorry for posting in the wrong forum. Mods, please feel free to delete this thread since I re-posted it in Transfers.
Last edited by Jacques_Bentley on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

northwood

Platinum

Re: Top % in a T1 school but weak LSAT: Transfer to HY possible?

Post by northwood » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:22 pm

once you start law school- your lsat is almost meaningless. For transfers schools want to see how you did at your school- as that is the best indication of your ability to succede in a law school environment.

Dont worry about your score. Celebrate the fact that you nailed 1L and good luck on your applications.

bk1

Diamond

Post by bk1 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:23 pm

I recommend you repost your thread here: http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=27 so you don't get a clutter of 0L's responding.

Jacques_Bentley

New

Post by Jacques_Bentley » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:25 pm

bk187 wrote:I recommend you repost your thread here: http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=27 so you don't get a clutter of 0L's responding.
Thanks, I was looking for a transfer forum but somehow I missed it. I'll go repost now. Sorry for adding useless thread here.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”