3.57/167 LSAT; P/T programs Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
jgold

New

3.57/167 LSAT; P/T programs

Post by jgold » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:52 pm

I'm looking at part-time programs, specifically Brooklyn Law, Fordham U, St. Johns, and Cardozo.

I have been continuously employed for 6 years, which hindered me from undertaking extra-curricular activities at my college. I'm wondering if this could potentially harm my chances at the schools mentioned above.

Thanks.

FiveSermon

Gold

Re: 3.57/167 LSAT; P/T programs

Post by FiveSermon » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:50 am

jgold wrote:I'm looking at part-time programs, specifically Brooklyn Law, Fordham U, St. Johns, and Cardozo.

I have been continuously employed for 6 years, which hindered me from undertaking extra-curricular activities at my college. I'm wondering if this could potentially harm my chances at the schools mentioned above.

Thanks.
Lack of softs won't hurt you as long as you have the numbers for the school. You have a good shot at all schools listed above and you are likely to get $$ at all except Fordham.

BlankGlare

New

Re: 3.57/167 LSAT; P/T programs

Post by BlankGlare » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:57 pm

Those are great numbers for the schools you mentioned. I will say though that if you are looking for strictly part-time, Cardozo doesn't have the traditional part-time program. Only the first year is part-time and it is three 10 hour semesters, which begin in May. Then, the last two years are completed as though you are a full-time student.

Best of luck.

Return to “What are my chances?”