175/3.3 Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
satnightride

New

175/3.3

Post by satnightride » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:31 am

Hello all.

Some info:
I received a BE in Wireless Software Engineering and a BS in Applied Math from Auburn University (AL) in 2009
GPA: 3.3 (~3.4 in both majors)
LSAT: 175
Practicing Software Engineer for ~6 years (1.5 as co-op Government employee, 1.5 as a student for the Psychology Department, 2 as a federal contractor, 1 in industry by the time I'd be going to law school)
Eagle Scout
Currently reside in Texas (Austin)
Interested in Patent Law

Anyone know where I'd be able to get in? What is realistic? Should I even bother? Any chance for a scholarship from any of these schools?

Thank you everyone for any help you can give.

dpk711

Silver

Re: 175/3.3

Post by dpk711 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:33 am

satnightride wrote:Hello all.

Some info:
I received a BE in Wireless Software Engineering and a BS in Applied Math from Auburn University (AL) in 2009
GPA: 3.3 (~3.4 in both majors)
LSAT: 175
Practicing Software Engineer for ~6 years (1.5 as co-op Government employee, 1.5 as a student for the Psychology Department, 2 as a federal contractor, 1 in industry by the time I'd be going to law school)
Eagle Scout
Currently reside in Texas (Austin)
Interested in Patent Law

Anyone know where I'd be able to get in? What is realistic? Should I even bother? Any chance for a scholarship from any of these schools?

Thank you everyone for any help you can give.
ED to one of CCN and you may have a small shot, you will get into some of the lower T14s with RD...

Return to “What are my chances?”