3.1-3.2/157...I AM RETAKING IN JUNE. Just curious... Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
williemayshayes

New

3.1-3.2/157...I AM RETAKING IN JUNE. Just curious...

Post by williemayshayes » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:12 pm

Hello yall...

A senior at Ohio State now. Took the Oct LSAT recently and bombed. Got 157 despite performing at a high level on my PT's (of the 11 tests I did take, made 167+ six times and of those six, 170+ twice). GPA should be somewhere in the neighborhood of 3.15-3.2 once all is said and done (steeeeep upward spike once I got my mind right and set out on the path I am now).

Before anyone flames me...I AM GOING TO RETAKE. I am taking next year off, and plan to take the June 2011 LSAT (I also have October if need be). I was just CURIOUS as to what I could do with the stats as they are now. My schools are as follows;

Georgia
Ohio State (in-state)
North Carolina
Alabama
SMU
Tennessee
Wake Forest
Cincinnati (in-state)

I know I am obviously out at most of these save for maybe the last 4 (at sticker, no less). Just wanted to see what others think...

In addition to giving me the usual "in/out" bulletin listing, I would appreciate if anyone could share with me the kind of LSAT I will need with my GPA to be conpetitive for decent money from these schools. I am well aware of LSN...again, just want to informally hear what others think. Thanks

williemayshayes

New

Re: 3.1-3.2/157...I AM RETAKING IN JUNE. Just curious...

Post by williemayshayes » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:13 am

buuuuump. I am not a flamer...my posts are going unanswered.

williemayshayes

New

Post by williemayshayes » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 pm

uber-bump

patrickd139

Gold

Post by patrickd139 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:55 pm

williemayshayes wrote:uber-bump
You know about LSN, LSP, HourUMD and Chiashu. Those will give you an idea of the numbers. You're retaking in June. When you get your June score, come back for more chance action.

jas5076

New

Post by jas5076 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:13 pm

williemayshayes wrote:Hello yall...

A senior at Ohio State now. Took the Oct LSAT recently and bombed. Got 157 despite performing at a high level on my PT's (of the 11 tests I did take, made 167+ six times and of those six, 170+ twice). GPA should be somewhere in the neighborhood of 3.15-3.2 once all is said and done (steeeeep upward spike once I got my mind right and set out on the path I am now).

Before anyone flames me...I AM GOING TO RETAKE. I am taking next year off, and plan to take the June 2011 LSAT (I also have October if need be). I was just CURIOUS as to what I could do with the stats as they are now. My schools are as follows;

Georgia
Ohio State (in-state)
North Carolina
Alabama
SMU
Tennessee
Wake Forest
Cincinnati (in-state)

I know I am obviously out at most of these save for maybe the last 4 (at sticker, no less). Just wanted to see what others think...

In addition to giving me the usual "in/out" bulletin listing, I would appreciate if anyone could share with me the kind of LSAT I will need with my GPA to be conpetitive for decent money from these schools. I am well aware of LSN...again, just want to informally hear what others think. Thanks
I honestly think with your current numbers/gpa projection you would be out at all of these schools, with the slight chance of getting into Cinci and SMU but both of those are long shots anyway I think. I dunno about the scholarship stuff and don't feel like looking it up but if I had to guess I would say around 165 will give you some money at these schools gl on your retake.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”