3.68/178 Chance for money at CCN? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
sylvanus00

New

3.68/178 Chance for money at CCN?

Post by sylvanus00 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:57 am

Hi all,

I graduated from a top LAC on the East Coast as a History major with a 3.68 and my 178 was a retake score. (I cancelled once and got a 169 my second time before finally beating my test anxiety.)

I have decent but not fantastic softs and work experience: senior thesis, volunteering with underprivileged kids, internships at home and abroad, mock trial. I graduated last year and am currently doing my second year with a fellowship as a teaching assistant at a Chinese university which is my only post-graduation work experience.

I'm curious about whether I can expect to get significant scholarship money from CCN (and am especially concerned about Columbia since they average scores) and If I have a chance at HYS?

Also, I'm ultimately interested in going back to California for work in the future, so I'm wondering if Berkeley could work out? (Since I've always heard they look down on not-astronomically-high GPAs).

Return to “What are my chances?”