3.53/167 - any chance at T14? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
jj821

New

3.53/167 - any chance at T14?

Post by jj821 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:15 pm

I love TLS for all the advice it's given me and now I need some more help. I got my LSAT score last night to much disappointment, I had been PT-ing in the low to mid 170s for a couple of weeks before the test so I was expecting at least a 170 which wouldve kept a few more doors open in the t14. I realize that my best shot is at Cornell and even then it's a slim chance, but what are my chances with ED at MVP or Northwestern or GULC??

I can't take the LSAT over in December, I feel that I wouldn't be adequately prepared as I'm still ug and have finals and classes to worry about. So I'm willing to try my luck at a t14 and if it doesnt happen I'd wait til next cycle with a new LSAT score.

Also, my softs are decent: worked all through ug, studied abroad, speak Hebrew and Arabic, parents are refugees from the Middle East.

Chance me please...

dakatz

Gold

Re: 3.53/167 - any chance at T14?

Post by dakatz » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:21 pm

There is a chance you might get into Cornell, but the rest of the T14 will almost certainly be a no.

Return to “What are my chances?”