2.79, 162- LMU, Wash U, SLU, Lewis and Clark, Fordham,etc Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
jamespageiv

New

2.79, 162- LMU, Wash U, SLU, Lewis and Clark, Fordham,etc

Post by jamespageiv » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:47 am

I'm applying to the following schools this week. What do you think my chances are?

Loyola Marymount
Wash U
SLU
Lewis and Clark
Fordham
DePaul
Tulane

I know they are all over the place but these are the places my wife and I have figured out we could be ok with living. We are currently in Los Angeles.

Thanks

romothesavior

Diamond

Re: 2.79, 162- LMU, Wash U, SLU, Lewis and Clark, Fordham,etc

Post by romothesavior » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:25 am

jamespageiv wrote:I'm applying to the following schools this week. What do you think my chances are?

Loyola Marymount
Wash U
SLU
Lewis and Clark
Fordham
DePaul
Tulane

I know they are all over the place but these are the places my wife and I have figured out we could be ok with living. We are currently in Los Angeles.

Thanks
Are you a URM? If not, you really need to retake. You will definitely be rejected by WUSTL, L&C, Fordham, and Tulane. As for the others, I'm no expert on non-tier 1 schools, but you would likely be looking at sticker if you did get in, which is not a good idea at all. I don't think any of these schools are a good idea unless you have close to a full ride, and with a 2.79, that ain't gonna happen.

Return to “What are my chances?”