164/3.48 Where can I get a full scholarship? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
kickincane21

Bronze

164/3.48 Where can I get a full scholarship?

Post by kickincane21 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:58 pm

So I went through the application cycle last year and got accepted to a few schools (Wake, UF, San Diego, American, etc.) and got mostly 50% scholarships. Unfortunately due to issues with a foreclosure on my credit I don't qualify for GradPlus loans so couldn't afford law school. I am reapplying this year and wondering where I should be looking to possibly get a full scholarship. Obviously I would assume most T3/T4's is where I should focus, but any T2's??? I was thinking maybe Chapman or UNLV?? Anywhere else particularly generous?

Also since I am reapplying, does anyone know if I will still get any fee waivers in the mail, or do they assume I ended up going somewhere last year?

Barbie

Gold

Re: 164/3.48 Where can I get a full scholarship?

Post by Barbie » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:01 pm

kickincane21 wrote:So I went through the application cycle last year and got accepted to a few schools (Wake, UF, San Diego, American, etc.) and got mostly 50% scholarships. Unfortunately due to issues with a foreclosure on my credit I don't qualify for GradPlus loans so couldn't afford law school. I am reapplying this year and wondering where I should be looking to possibly get a full scholarship. Obviously I would assume most T3/T4's is where I should focus, but any T2's??? I was thinking maybe Chapman or UNLV?? Anywhere else particularly generous?

Also since I am reapplying, does anyone know if I will still get any fee waivers in the mail, or do they assume I ended up going somewhere last year?
ask for fee waivers.

Stetson.... not a god awful school that will prob offer you a full ride...

kalvano

Diamond

Post by kalvano » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:39 pm

How old is the foreclosure? I believe they ignore it after 5 years.

casper13

New

Post by casper13 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:41 am

You couldnt get a co signer? Honestly unless you want to go to some T3/4's then a full ride at anywhere decent T2 mis probably not gonna happen, especially in these times of hiding in school. Could you retake and get a higher score maybe and then reapply to some of the schools you got into last year may help you get that full ride.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”