Chances? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
jets098

New

Chances?

Post by jets098 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:31 pm

So my numbers pale in comparison with most on here but I am looking at a 3.25 GPA (would be a lot higher but I had to take 4 semesters of foreign language that KILLED me... oh well) and I should score 160-163 on the LSATs based on how my practice tests have been going. I know these numbers are not spectacular but I am looking to go to a school in the northeast.

Rutgers, Seton Hall, George Mason, Temple.. among others. Does anybody have any advice of other schools either in the northeast or around the country that would be good for me (I'm up for looking in other places) or what my chances are at the onces I mentioned. Thank you.

MiamiUG

New

Re: Chances?

Post by MiamiUG » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:48 pm

I would retake

Barbie

Gold

Post by Barbie » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:57 pm

MiamiUG wrote:I would retake
he hasnt taken it yet, Miami...

OP- I have similar numbers (3.1/163) and the schools you name seem to be pretty solid. Have you looked at law school predictor? I forget the schools you listed, but if you break the 160+ then Temple, Seton Hall, and all those look good. A lot of people in the low 160s got fee waivers from Seton Hall too...

Rutgers also a yes. Mayyybe not George Mason...

skoobily doobily

Bronze

Post by skoobily doobily » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:05 pm

MiamiUG wrote:I would retake

Better save this until you get an actual score. a 160 and a 163 will change your chances at schools dramatically. Or, you could score a 156 and be back in the LSAT forum and this thread would be for naught.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”