3.84 / 170, good softs? - Any shot for t6? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
r6_philly

Diamond

Re: 3.84 / 170, good softs? - Any shot for t6?

Post by r6_philly » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:53 am

Cilent21 wrote:Also, this is really bad. CR even put it in quotes lol
What can I say, I was taking the reply seriously instead of treating it as a clever comeback. Besides, I don't speak English so please excuse me.

hellojd

Bronze

Post by hellojd » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:27 pm

thanks for the replies guys, very helpful.

In terms of a retake... i've definitely been thinking about it. All else being equal, I might have given it another shot, but 1) I'm gonna be in India doing this microfinance stuff, and the thought of studying for this on the side / figuring out logistics on which city to take it in, how to get there, etc. gives me a headache and 2) ugh after 4 months of study retaking thoughts give me a headache anyways haha. That being said, i am still contemplating it.

I'm also kinda worried that I'm not exactly dealing with a huge margin of error here... if my nerves get the best of me again and I get a 171-172, it really wouldn't help much at most of these schools I would guess (or would it?).

I'm pleasantly surprised that some of you said I could be in at Columbia, that and Stanford are my semi possible reaches (HLS and YLS being the unrealistic ones) - here's to hoping one of those come through.

thecilent

Gold

Post by thecilent » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:49 pm

r6_philly wrote:
Cilent21 wrote:Also, this is really bad. CR even put it in quotes lol
What can I say, I was taking the reply seriously instead of treating it as a clever comeback. Besides, I don't speak English so please excuse me.
I was just kidding.

But you realllly should retake. God I wish I had a 4.0

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”