160 LSAT, 3.4 Undergrad GPA, 3.8 Graduate GPA Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
abenson25

New

160 LSAT, 3.4 Undergrad GPA, 3.8 Graduate GPA

Post by abenson25 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:01 pm

The GPA and LSAT score is listed in the subject. My graduate degree is from George Washington, and the degree is Forensic Science. I got that degree in 2003. Since then I have worked as a Crime Scene Detective, but had to quit and move to to family obligations. I then worked doing Breast Cancer Research and worked Part time as an advocate at a Rape Crisis Center.

I live in the Pittsburgh area, and will not be moving, so I am only applying to Pitt and Duquesne. I think I have a good chance to get in, but I am hoping to try for scholarship $$. I have two kids, and affording law school will be MUCH better if I can get scholarship money. I am just not sure what the chances of that would be.

hiromoto45

Silver

Re: 160 LSAT, 3.4 Undergrad GPA, 3.8 Graduate GPA

Post by hiromoto45 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:23 pm

abenson25 wrote:The GPA and LSAT score is listed in the subject. My graduate degree is from George Washington, and the degree is Forensic Science. I got that degree in 2003. Since then I have worked as a Crime Scene Detective, but had to quit and move to to family obligations. I then worked doing Breast Cancer Research and worked Part time as an advocate at a Rape Crisis Center.

I live in the Pittsburgh area, and will not be moving, so I am only applying to Pitt and Duquesne. I think I have a good chance to get in, but I am hoping to try for scholarship $$. I have two kids, and affording law school will be MUCH better if I can get scholarship money. I am just not sure what the chances of that would be.
At Pitt (check their website) if you get over a 161, you qualify for merit money. Not sure how much. HTH

Return to “What are my chances?”