Is this a good practice LSAT? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
protoboy12

New

Is this a good practice LSAT?

Post by protoboy12 » Fri May 07, 2010 8:15 pm

I am only a sophomore at a top 100 public university, however I have every intention of going to law school. Lately, I have been trying to decide whether I should take the LSAT now or wait a few years. In the mean time, I have been trying to find practice tests on the internet to see how I do, but Before I spend the few hours that it will take to complete, I would like to know if anyone thinks it is a decent practice test?
http://www.lsac.org/pdfs/test.pdf

GirlInTx

New

Re: Is this a good practice LSAT?

Post by GirlInTx » Fri May 07, 2010 8:19 pm

protoboy12 wrote:I am only a sophomore at a top 100 public university, however I have every intention of going to law school. Lately, I have been trying to decide whether I should take the LSAT now or wait a few years. In the mean time, I have been trying to find practice tests on the internet to see how I do, but Before I spend the few hours that it will take to complete, I would like to know if anyone thinks it is a decent practice test?
http://www.lsac.org/pdfs/test.pdf
It's not horrible, but it's from 1996. Buy the PTs. They are cheap. $8 through LSAC or buy them on eBay like I did. I found a guy who was selling the entire set of PTs + the PT books + the LG bible. It was dirt cheap for all of it. You're going to need to practice using more than one exam, especially an older one at that. I would start studying now and take it Feb or June 2011.

protoboy12

New

Re: Is this a good practice LSAT?

Post by protoboy12 » Fri May 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Oh okay. Well thanks! I really want to do well because it is my dream to go to Columbia.

Return to “What are my chances?”