. Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
sanetruth

Bronze

Post by sanetruth » Mon May 03, 2010 12:11 pm

Last edited by sanetruth on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D. H2Oman

Platinum

Re: READ: Serious LOR + ED

Post by D. H2Oman » Mon May 03, 2010 12:13 pm

Need more info like your numbers and the school. Everything you've provided so far is useless garbage.

sanetruth

Bronze

Post by sanetruth » Mon May 03, 2010 12:37 pm

D. H2Oman wrote:Need more info like your numbers and the school. Everything you've provided so far is useless garbage.
ok friend. (why is it that everyone on LSN is so nice and friendly, and everyone on here has a stick up their ass?)

anyways: 3.24/171 splitter with good softs.
Last edited by sanetruth on Mon May 03, 2010 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Mon May 03, 2010 12:40 pm

sanetruth wrote:
D. H2Oman wrote:Need more info like your numbers and the school. Everything you've provided so far is useless garbage.
ok friend. (why is it that everyone on LSN is so nice and friendly, and everyone on here has a stick up their ass?)

anyways: 3.24/171 splitter with good softs. the school is Michigan.
Shut your mouth, the great waterman was only trying to help you. You should be honored he didn't troll you.

Yes, with an ED, and a good LOR you've got a decent shot.

GeePee

Silver

Post by GeePee » Mon May 03, 2010 12:41 pm

sanetruth wrote:

I don't think the letter will help you all that much, but 3.24/171 with "good softs" has a somewhat reasonable shot at Michigan ED. Good luck.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

D. H2Oman

Platinum

Post by D. H2Oman » Mon May 03, 2010 12:42 pm

sanetruth wrote:

*takes stick out of ass*

Is there a reason you want go to Michigan specifically? You'll have a shot there ED, for sure. But, if you ED at UVA as soon as the application is available you're odds of getting in are very very strong.

*puts stick back in ass*

sanetruth

Bronze

Post by sanetruth » Mon May 03, 2010 12:46 pm

D. H2Oman wrote:
sanetruth wrote:

*takes stick out of ass*

Is there a reason you want go to Michigan specifically? You'll have a shot there ED, for sure. But, if you ED at UVA as soon as the application is available you're odds of getting in are very very strong.

*puts stick back in ass*
i'm trying to do IP, and i'm pretty sure Michigan is better for IP than UVA, correct? Other than that though there really is no reason so I will take a look. Cheers.

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Mon May 03, 2010 12:47 pm

sanetruth wrote:
D. H2Oman wrote:
sanetruth wrote:

*takes stick out of ass*

*puts stick back in ass*
i'm trying to do IP, and i'm pretty sure Michigan is better for IP than UVA, correct? Other than that though there really is no reason so I will take a look. Cheers.
If you have an engineering background Michigan seems to forgive the low GPA.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “What are my chances?”