University of Hawaii Info Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
RedRaider

New

University of Hawaii Info

Post by RedRaider » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:46 pm

I'm very interested in this school, I don't really have a reason on why I want to go so bad, other than the fact that I used to live there and I've never been happier and now I live in Texas :( Anyway their median gpa is a 3.5ish and there lsat is a 160, could someone get in with a higher lsat and lower gpa. Lsat not taken yet and Ill probably graduate with a 2.9ish gpa. I'm not so much asking my chances for admission I'm just wondering if this school is in the realm of possibility for me.

Concept2

New

Re: University of Hawaii Info

Post by Concept2 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:49 pm

Maybe but def Part-Time

im_blue

Gold

Post by im_blue » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:52 pm

This is limited data, but they rejected all 6 sub-3.0s on LSN last year, even the 3.0/165.

http://hawaii.lawschoolnumbers.com/appl ... ,7&type=jd

jack duluoz

Bronze

Post by jack duluoz » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:59 pm

I would imagine many ppl apply there and are not very serious about attending, but like the idea of the location. I am sure the university is aware of this. You have a chance if u apply early, possibly ED, and get a 162+. i would think it is very important to let them know u are serious about attending--and give more reasons than the beach.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”