New

Chicago-Kent 4/2

Post by danget bobby » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Anyone going?

pauwelsd

New

Re: Chicago-Kent 4/2

Post by pauwelsd » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:26 pm

i'll be there. friday (though a little late) and saturday for the duration.

kimheami

New

Post by kimheami » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:01 pm

i'll be there on saturday. Can't make it friday. My flight is actually getting in on saturday morning so i'll be in a rush. Just a quick question though. So i have browsed the forum but have found some pretty varied answer to this so i wanted to ask school specific. But have any of you visited Kent before? and if so are the students pretty formal in what they wear? I was just thinking about what i'm going to wear and some people say jeans and tshirts are fine and then others are saying business casual, but i was wondering if i could go between and wear a nice jeans and a sweater blouse. I don't want to come off lazy but i don't want to be uncomfortable and super overdressed either.
Just curious if it would look bad that i am wearing jeans.
Thanks and see you all tomorrow

pauwelsd

New

Post by pauwelsd » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:46 pm

kimheami wrote:i'll be there on saturday. Can't make it friday. My flight is actually getting in on saturday morning so i'll be in a rush. Just a quick question though. So i have browsed the forum but have found some pretty varied answer to this so i wanted to ask school specific. But have any of you visited Kent before? and if so are the students pretty formal in what they wear? I was just thinking about what i'm going to wear and some people say jeans and tshirts are fine and then others are saying business casual, but i was wondering if i could go between and wear a nice jeans and a sweater blouse. I don't want to come off lazy but i don't want to be uncomfortable and super overdressed either.
Just curious if it would look bad that i am wearing jeans.
Thanks and see you all tomorrow
i feel like jeans would be fine. i saw a number of people at the reception tonight wearing jeans and it's been similar at each other visit. you'll be fine.

hairstod

New

Post by hairstod » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:36 pm

I'm going, I hope it's thawed out a little bit by then I haven't been in the cold for five years!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Visits”