Barbie's Visit to UIUC (w/ PICS- resized!!) Forum

(Where, When and What Did You Think)
Barbie

Gold

Re: Barbie's Visit to UIUC (w/ PICS!)

Post by Barbie » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Pleasye wrote:This is awesome Barbie! If you get a chance you should re-size the pictures. They were a little hard to look at because I had to keep scrolling back and forth.

How was the cooold?

<3
Working on resizing just for you :D ! hah. It was interesting! I liked it, but it was a little too much for me. I would stay inside almost all day with those temperatures. I had a nose bleed, was sick the entire time I was there, and the skin was peeling off my hands and bleeding by the time I got on the air plane haha but thats what happens when you take someone used to 70 degrees and throw them into the negatives. It would DEFINITLY take some getting used to. I have to admit I was happy to put my shorts and flip flops back on today!

Pleasye

Platinum

Post by Pleasye » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Barbie wrote:Working on resizing just for you :D ! hah. It was interesting! I liked it, but it was a little too much for me. I would stay inside almost all day with those temperatures. I had a nose bleed, was sick the entire time I was there, and the skin was peeling off my hands and bleeding by the time I got on the air plane haha but thats what happens when you take someone used to 70 degrees and throw them into the negatives. It would DEFINITLY take some getting used to. I have to admit I was happy to put my shorts and flip flops back on today!
Thank you :D. The staying inside thing is what worries me the most about going somewhere cold. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to drag myself out of bed to go to class if it was freezing! I'm sure the nose bleed/skin peeling kind of stuff would go away pretty quickly once you get used to it. Did it change your mind about the school?

Barbie

Gold

Post by Barbie » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Pleasye wrote:
Barbie wrote:Working on resizing just for you :D ! hah. It was interesting! I liked it, but it was a little too much for me. I would stay inside almost all day with those temperatures. I had a nose bleed, was sick the entire time I was there, and the skin was peeling off my hands and bleeding by the time I got on the air plane haha but thats what happens when you take someone used to 70 degrees and throw them into the negatives. It would DEFINITLY take some getting used to. I have to admit I was happy to put my shorts and flip flops back on today!
Thank you :D. The staying inside thing is what worries me the most about going somewhere cold. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to drag myself out of bed to go to class if it was freezing! I'm sure the nose bleed/skin peeling kind of stuff would go away pretty quickly once you get used to it. Did it change your mind about the school?
No :) Just need to exchange my entire wardrobe and buy really expensive moisturizers haha

Pleasye

Platinum

Post by Pleasye » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Barbie wrote:No :) Just need to exchange my entire wardrobe and buy really expensive moisturizers haha
Hahaha, seriously. Okay good I'm glad to hear you're still considering it. It looks awesome there (despite the freezing cold).

Barbie

Gold

Post by Barbie » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:07 pm

RESIZED! :)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Kswizzie

Bronze

Re: Barbie's Visit to UIUC (w/ PICS- resized!!)

Post by Kswizzie » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:09 pm

Way to take pictures of a bunch of people at the ARC...

Pleasye

Platinum

Post by Pleasye » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Barbie wrote:RESIZED! :)
you're awesome <3
Kswizzie wrote:Way to take pictures of a bunch of people at the ARC...
:?

All the machines are full she couldn't really avoid it. She also said if you or anyone you know would like a pic removed because you or they are in it then she'll take it down.

JenDarby

Diamond

Post by JenDarby » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:13 pm

I like the picture of the one guy sitting in the lounge by himself. He was probably really excited to have a hot blonde come in and photograph him.

Barbie

Gold

Post by Barbie » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:16 pm

When someone grants me the authority to demand the entire facility be evacuated for my TLS photoshoot, I will take a picture of it empty for you. You're welcome.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Kswizzie

Bronze

Post by Kswizzie » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Barbie wrote:
When someone grants me the authority to demand the entire facility be evacuated for my TLS photoshoot, I will take a picture of it empty for you. You're welcome.
Actually you can pay to have it opened early... If I'm ever a millionaire playboy I'll pay to have it open and you can photograph how much fun I'm having:)

anthropologieaddict

Bronze

Post by anthropologieaddict » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:27 pm

Thanks for the great pictures Barbie! :lol: @ the elliptical thing.

luckyme

Bronze

Post by luckyme » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:30 pm

we need more threads like this

FeelTheHeat

Platinum

Post by FeelTheHeat » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:30 am

Great job Barbie. I hope to have pictures of FSU and UF up when I make my visit in about a month. Like the above poster said, we definitely need more topics like this.

Are you set on UIUC now? That cold looks like something really neat (I'm from Miami!) but seems like it would get old FAST.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

mez06

Bronze

Post by mez06 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:38 am

rman1201 wrote:Creeps me out because it looks too much like UF... just a nicer bigger version.
Really, actually reminded me of the BETTER Florida school...FSU 8)

***edit*** Good sh*t Barbie. LOL no seriously this was pretty thorough and helpful. Appreciate ya!

krad

Gold

Post by krad » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:45 am

omg how did I not see this until today?

Ah, these gave me the chills! I can't WAIT to visit :mrgreen: THANKS BARBIE!!!!

Kinderby

Bronze

Post by Kinderby » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:48 am

FeelTheHeat wrote:Are you set on UIUC now? That cold looks like something really neat (I'm from Miami!) but seems like it would get old FAST.
Haha, I'm from Texas, and those pictures make me say, "SNOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!" <3 <3 <3 But yeah, I would probably get over it quickly.

Beautiful pictures, Barbie, thanks so much for doing that. Oh gosh, hurry up Friday, so I can just know!

CG614

Silver

Post by CG614 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:57 am

These pictures make me despise CLS facilities even more, which I didn't think was possible. Ha...

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

giddybiscuit

New

Post by giddybiscuit » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:16 pm

A bowling alley? I think Illinois just started looking even more awesome...

wdk3618

New

Post by wdk3618 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:44 pm

thanks for the pics barbie. and trust me you will get used to the cold. im from chi but did ug in south florida and happily goin back to illinois. your body will adjust. doesnt mean you will ever like it though haha i sure dont but its not as big a deal as you think

joebloe

Bronze

Post by joebloe » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm

This thread makes me depressed that I'm waiting a cycle.

I guess I can always go visit some weekend as a motivator.

sojasoph

Bronze

Post by sojasoph » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:31 am

Kinderby wrote:
FeelTheHeat wrote:Are you set on UIUC now? That cold looks like something really neat (I'm from Miami!) but seems like it would get old FAST.
Haha, I'm from Texas, and those pictures make me say, "SNOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!" <3 <3 <3 But yeah, I would probably get over it quickly.

Beautiful pictures, Barbie, thanks so much for doing that. Oh gosh, hurry up Friday, so I can just know!

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Jack Smirks

Silver

Post by Jack Smirks » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:38 am

giddybiscuit wrote:A bowling alley? I think Illinois just started looking even more awesome...
+1

queenlizzie13

Silver

Post by queenlizzie13 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:42 am

I love seeing law schools. This is a great thread Barbie, and I agree we need more threads like this, Maybe I will try to do something when I visit CU in March, unless someone beats me to it.

krad

Gold

Post by krad » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:54 am

queenlizzie13 wrote:I love seeing law schools. This is a great thread Barbie, and I agree we need more threads like this, Maybe I will try to do something when I visit CU in March, unless someone beats me to it.
You may want to check out TT too: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 8&t=120572 :)

URMdan

Bronze

Post by URMdan » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:57 am

RMstratosphere wrote:HA @ all the guys on Ellipticals behind all the girls.
Haha I noticed that too

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Visits”