University of Oregon Law Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
usuaggie

Silver

Re: University of Oregon Law

Post by usuaggie » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:49 am

zoley1383 wrote:Anyone else having trouble signing on to the law school website (not the forum but the page that you need the weird password for)? I got the info in a letter about a week and a half ago and I still can't log on. Getting frustrated....
do you mean duckweb? the info is with your fin aid, not admission packet, so if you are waiting for that, wait a little longer. Otherwise, just call and get your ID and password

zoley1383

New

Post by zoley1383 » Sun May 02, 2010 10:39 pm

yeah I mean duckweb and I have all the info I need for it it's just not working. It says I don't exist. Kinda harsh, no?

usuaggie

Silver

Post by usuaggie » Fri May 14, 2010 4:13 pm

I am in charge of updating the U of Oregon profile here on TLS and I have an interview with the assistant dean. What questions would you like me to ask?

hans3n

Bronze

Post by hans3n » Fri May 14, 2010 8:04 pm

Who died and made you king of this thread? Lawrence Seno Jr? Ask him how much he expects tuition to increase over the next 3 years. I think its usually a specific percentage, but I forgot what that is. Around 5-7%? Also ask him how many firms come visit campus/ do OCI? I think at ASD someone said around 20 I thought, maybe 40 altogether with gov agencies, etc. And lastly, if getting involved in the Portland Program gives you more of an advantage in the Portland market, job wise, than not doing the Portland program at all? If you would be so kind.

usuaggie

Silver

Post by usuaggie » Fri May 14, 2010 9:11 pm

hans3n wrote:Who died and made you king of this thread? Lawrence Seno Jr? Ask him how much he expects tuition to increase over the next 3 years. I think its usually a specific percentage, but I forgot what that is. Around 5-7%? Also ask him how many firms come visit campus/ do OCI? I think at ASD someone said around 20 I thought, maybe 40 altogether with gov agencies, etc. And lastly, if getting involved in the Portland Program gives you more of an advantage in the Portland market, job wise, than not doing the Portland program at all? If you would be so kind.

sure thing, loyal subject.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”