Early Decision Deferral Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
fizzyb

New

Early Decision Deferral

Post by fizzyb » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:14 pm

I need some advice. I was deferred from Georgetown's early decision program back in January. The email said that I would be considered with the regular decision applicant pool automatically, and that any updates I made to my transcript would be received through LSAC.

It didn't occur to me until today (almost a month later) that I should send an email back to them, thanking them for my continued consideration and expressing interest once more... I'm wondering if thats a normal response to ED deferral, because theres not much I could update them on aside from graduating with advanced honors/distinction in my major, and I did already submit my final transcript via LSAC website. I just really want to get into Georgetown, and I'm worried that I've already made a mistake by not responding sooner, but I also don't want to bother them with an email that they don't want. Help please :?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”