Southwestern Law School Waiting List Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
StandardLawyer

New

Southwestern Law School Waiting List

Post by StandardLawyer » Thu May 23, 2019 2:37 pm

I'm going to start off by asking you to spare me your personal thoughts about Southwestern. I think it's a great school and fit for me.

That being said, I was waitlisted in early May. Shortly after being waitlisted, I sent them an LOCI, and had a great interview (according to my interviewer). I'm tempering my desire to call or email the school past sending my LOCI and a thank you note to my interviewer for the time being.

Is anyone on the same boat? If you were waitlisted, have you heard back yet? If you were waitlisted in previous years, how long did you wait before checking in with the admissions office, or finding out that you were accepted? Did you do anything extra to advocate for your application?

I know its still early in the waiting game, and that all the answers vary by cycle and applicant, but would nonetheless appreciate hearing your waiting list story, or otherwise encouraging words.

Thanks for reading.

cavalier1138

Re: Southwestern Law School Waiting List

Post by cavalier1138 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:59 am

Posting this out of a moral imperative: https://www.lstreports.com/schools/southwestern/

eastcoast_iub

Bronze

Post by eastcoast_iub » Sun May 26, 2019 10:51 pm

If you can’t crack regular admissions to Southwestern you should not be going to law school. Your chances of passing the bar, let alone obtaining a JD required job, are not good.

teenymeenymo

New

Post by teenymeenymo » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:15 pm

Have you heard back from your interview? Did you get in? I also applied to southwesterns PT evening program and would love to hear about your experience and if you have any updates as I am in the same boat as you!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”