WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Dybbuk

New
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:57 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by Dybbuk » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:45 pm

Congrats. How did you find out? Email? Or did they call you?

andrea012

New
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:25 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by andrea012 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:01 pm

Dybbuk wrote:Congrats. How did you find out? Email? Or did they call you?
Call from 314 area code. During my interview, the admissions officer gave me very strong hints that I'd get through.

bigoil69

New
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:29 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by bigoil69 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:16 pm

I got my acceptance today via email!!! I’m absolutely pumped!!!

andrea012

New
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:25 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by andrea012 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:45 pm

Congratulations :)

pipedream

New
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:57 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by pipedream » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:48 pm

Congrats!

I'm starting to feel a bit insecure about the radio silence lol. Wish they'd just give a decision, positive or negative

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


Dybbuk

New
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:57 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by Dybbuk » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:53 pm

In today via email. First decision I've gotten, so I'm very happy. I really like WashU, so it's nice to know it's there as the rest of my cycle plays out :mrgreen:

cfs16

New
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:17 am

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by cfs16 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:40 pm

Dybbuk wrote:In today via email. First decision I've gotten, so I'm very happy. I really like WashU, so it's nice to know it's there as the rest of my cycle plays out :mrgreen:
When did you apply/go complete?

razumikhin_

New
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:33 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by razumikhin_ » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:56 pm

Just got in yesterday!! Does anyone else know for sure they're going to WashU?

cfs16

New
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:17 am

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by cfs16 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:08 pm

razumikhin_ wrote:Just got in yesterday!! Does anyone else know for sure they're going to WashU?
When did you apply/go complete?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?


Dybbuk

New
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:57 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by Dybbuk » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:44 pm

cfs16 wrote:
Dybbuk wrote:In today via email. First decision I've gotten, so I'm very happy. I really like WashU, so it's nice to know it's there as the rest of my cycle plays out :mrgreen:
When did you apply/go complete?
Submitted October 6th, received interview request October 8th, interviewed October 26th

kamik01

New
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:22 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by kamik01 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:08 pm

In as of today. Got phone call from dean of admissions, area code 314. No email or status checker updates
Applied 09/14
Interview 09/27
Admitted 11/13

knightcap

New
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:07 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by knightcap » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:55 am

I compared this board to the WUSTL 2021 board. By this date, there were pages of posts, acceptances, scholarships, etc. This forum, WUSTL 2022, has very few posts. Do you think this means anything? Less interest in WUSTL this year? Less interest in law school generally? Or just random?

cfs16

New
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:17 am

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by cfs16 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:11 am

knightcap wrote:I compared this board to the WUSTL 2021 board. By this date, there were pages of posts, acceptances, scholarships, etc. This forum, WUSTL 2022, has very few posts. Do you think this means anything? Less interest in WUSTL this year? Less interest in law school generally? Or just random?
Perhaps. I know that last cycle the amount of applicants for several schools exceeded previous years.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!


razumikhin_

New
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:33 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by razumikhin_ » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:40 pm

cfs16 wrote:
razumikhin_ wrote:Just got in yesterday!! Does anyone else know for sure they're going to WashU?
When did you apply/go complete?
They received all my stuff on Oct. 19 but I found out November 7th

bigoil69

New
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:29 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by bigoil69 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:02 pm

knightcap wrote:I compared this board to the WUSTL 2021 board. By this date, there were pages of posts, acceptances, scholarships, etc. This forum, WUSTL 2022, has very few posts. Do you think this means anything? Less interest in WUSTL this year? Less interest in law school generally? Or just random?
Most of the 2022 threads look less active than the 2021 threads across the board. Law School Numbers still seems pretty active for this cycle though.

kamik01

New
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:22 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by kamik01 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:12 pm

kamik01 wrote:In as of today. Got phone call from dean of admissions, area code 314. No email or status checker updates
Applied 09/14
Interview 09/27
Admitted 11/13
Got scholarship offer 11/20 via email.
Status checker never changed and still does not reflect admission.

andrea012

New
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:25 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by andrea012 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:25 pm

andrea012 wrote:
Dybbuk wrote:Congrats. How did you find out? Email? Or did they call you?
Call from 314 area code. During my interview, the admissions officer gave me very strong hints that I'd get through.
Got the scholarship email today. Full tuition!

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...


cathy951107

New
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:59 am

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by cathy951107 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:51 pm

Got full tuition scholarship email today! Was admitted on 11/7.

tls1885

New
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:26 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by tls1885 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:45 pm

Got the acceptance via phone call today!

User avatar
blair.waldorf

Bronze
Posts: 246
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:52 am

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by blair.waldorf » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:40 pm

current 2L. happy to answer any qs.

casebonk

New
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by casebonk » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:36 am

blair.waldorf wrote:current 2L. happy to answer any qs.
Do you feel like a lot of students get jobs near St. Louis? I like everything I've heard about WashU, but it's not near a major legal market. Wondering what it does to make up for that.

Separately, to add to the admits posts:

GPA > 75; LSAT betw 25 and 50;
Applied 10/26;
complete interview 11/12;
acceptance via email 11/21;
scholarship info 11/29.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!


pipedream

New
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:57 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by pipedream » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:10 pm

Still radio silence since interviewing 9/24, which is pretty weird considering I've been accepted to four other schools so far, including another T20 and a T25. And those schools didn't start reviewing applications until mid-November.

Sadly, I think my above prediction is coming true. My ED choice (NU) should be sending decisions within the next two weeks. If it's not good news for me, I may be chasing WUSTL's admissions office

pipedream

New
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:57 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by pipedream » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:17 pm

Because there's no edit button:

According to LSN, I'm > 75% GPA and just below 50% LSAT. Their numbers seem outdated though, and it seems odd that the median LSAT would be 167 but the 75% was 168. WUSTL's class profile lists 3.81 and 168 as the medians, in which case I'm just above and just below, respectively.

Maybe their trying to figure out how to decipher my GPA, which could be interpreted as anything between 3.72 and 3.9x :roll:

pipedream

New
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:57 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by pipedream » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:19 pm

Aaand triple post for same reason:

It's also odd that their numbers would jump so much between LSN and what the school is reporting as medians.

Also, *they're (that was bothering me lol)

...Frank_Stallone

New
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:43 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2022 Thread

Post by ...Frank_Stallone » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:40 pm

pipedream wrote:Because there's no edit button:

According to LSN, I'm > 75% GPA and just below 50% LSAT. Their numbers seem outdated though, and it seems odd that the median LSAT would be 167 but the 75% was 168. WUSTL's class profile lists 3.81 and 168 as the medians, in which case I'm just above and just below, respectively.

Maybe their trying to figure out how to decipher my GPA, which could be interpreted as anything between 3.72 and 3.9x :roll:

Median - the middle number in a data set.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!


Post Reply

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”