Still haven't heard back. What should I do?! Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
nikey11!

New

Still haven't heard back. What should I do?!

Post by nikey11! » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:06 am

I still haven't heard back from one school and I applied in early Jan and went complete on 1/14. I've spoken to the admission office once and I was told that it would take 8-10 weeks for them to get back to me. It's been 10 weeks. What should I do? Should I call again? Their first deposit is due April 15 but I still haven't head back.

usaorbust

Bronze

Re: Still haven't heard back. What should I do?!

Post by usaorbust » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:20 am

It's not uncommon, keep waiting. They will get back to you before the 15th.

RonnyDiniro

Bronze

Post by RonnyDiniro » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:24 am

nikey11! wrote:I still haven't heard back from one school and I applied in early Jan and went complete on 1/14. I've spoken to the admission office once and I was told that it would take 8-10 weeks for them to get back to me. It's been 10 weeks. What should I do? Should I call again? Their first deposit is due April 15 but I still haven't head back.
I applied to all my schools around the same time and haven't heard back from like 60% of them. It seems to be normal, especially if you are a splitter. Just wait it out for now.

DareDreamer23

New

Post by DareDreamer23 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:31 pm

I am also experiencing something similar. I am a splitter and haven't heard back from anyone yet. They say no news is good news, but I am really starting to worry.

RonnyDiniro

Bronze

Post by RonnyDiniro » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:58 pm

DareDreamer23 wrote:I am also experiencing something similar. I am a splitter and haven't heard back from anyone yet. They say no news is good news, but I am really starting to worry.
Idk about this whole no news is good news shenanigans

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”