. Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
lymenheimer

Gold

Re: Semi-Reverse Splitters Unite (2015-2016 cycle)

Post by lymenheimer » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:51 am

cub1014 wrote:And what advice do u guys have to the person in ops analogous situation but has taken 3 times? Technically I have another take but have taken 3 times total
It's generally stated to wait as long as you need to get your highest achievable score. Law school will always be there, your scholarship opportunities to save money will not.

cub1014

Bronze

Post by cub1014 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:48 pm

lymenheimer wrote:
cub1014 wrote:And what advice do u guys have to the person in ops analogous situation but has taken 3 times? Technically I have another take but have taken 3 times total
It's generally stated to wait as long as you need to get your highest achievable score. Law school will always be there, your scholarship opportunities to save money will not.
Thank u for ur answer. Would it ever be advisable to apply now with what I have and then do that 4th take in December just for scholarship and waitlist purposes? Just for reference my first take was in 2013 and my pt average is 4 points higher than my most recent score. Not sure how law schools would look at a 4th but I've read on some admissions sites they view it negatively.

lymenheimer

Gold

Post by lymenheimer » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:41 pm

cub1014 wrote:
lymenheimer wrote:
Thank u for ur answer. Would it ever be advisable to apply now with what I have and then do that 4th take in December just for scholarship and waitlist purposes? Just for reference my first take was in 2013 and my pt average is 4 points higher than my most recent score. Not sure how law schools would look at a 4th but I've read on some admissions sites they view it negatively.
I mean you can do as you wish. I was just offering the common advice. If you don't think you can score higher, then go ahead and apply and don't worry about a retake. But if you can score higher, it might be worth it to retake. Numbers are numbers regardless of what the school says. But Spivey may have answered that more specifically.

ND2018

New

Post by ND2018 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:21 pm

I just feel like you are getting worked up over something you have no control over. Also calling people Jackasses is only going to make them want to listen to you less; and it defeats the point of this forum when you scare people away by being super aggressive. So chill.

cub1014

Bronze

Post by cub1014 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:14 am

ND2018 wrote:I just feel like you are getting worked up over something you have no control over. Also calling people Jackasses is only going to make them want to listen to you less; and it defeats the point of this forum when you scare people away by being super aggressive. So chill.
Who/what are you referring to? I'm honestly confused. Once again ty for your advice lymenheimer.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

ND2018

New

Post by ND2018 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:41 pm

cub1014 wrote:
ND2018 wrote:I just feel like you are getting worked up over something you have no control over. Also calling people Jackasses is only going to make them want to listen to you less; and it defeats the point of this forum when you scare people away by being super aggressive. So chill.
Who/what are you referring to? I'm honestly confused. Once again ty for your advice lymenheimer.
Oh, sorry my post was directed @pancakes but I guess my post lagged so it go pushed behind some other responses.

ugg

Diamond

Post removed.

Post by ugg » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:09 pm

Post removed.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”