Admitted Student Swag c/o 2018 Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
ilikebaseball

Gold

Re: Admitted Student Swag c/o 2018

Post by ilikebaseball » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:25 am

ineedacupofcoffee wrote:
kms181 wrote:Not my top choice school, but I wasn't upset with the little box! Came with pens, pencils, notepad, stickers, luggage tag and coffee mug! Not to mention aa little hand written note.

http://imgur.com/Dtk7d0z
Got the same! I can always use more sticky notes. :wink:
Its always cool to see the lesser ranked schools go out of their way like that haha. One of the TTT regionals I applied to sent a letter congratulating me and sent me one email about scholarships and I (probably not grateful for my own good) was thinking "really? I'm above both of your 75ths by several points and that's how you're gonna win me over?" haha

mindthegap

Bronze

Post by mindthegap » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:26 am

I want presents. :( Also, if anyone from the Alabama adcom is reading this, can you please send me a t-shirt so I feel loved, too? Please and thank you.
WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:Very nice, square envelope from THE Georgetown University Law Center.

True story: my fiance almost threw away my Georgetown acceptance because I'd (jokingly) told him that small envelopes were almost always rejections and I didn't want to see them. :shock:

jj2014

New

Post by jj2014 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:24 pm

BYU gave out some pretty good stuff in their acceptance box. Portable charger, USB drive, water bottle, and leather portfolio. And candy, lots of candy.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”