Texas Tech C/O 2018 Applicants Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
ilikebaseball

Gold

Re: Texas Tech C/O 2018 Applicants

Post by ilikebaseball » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:33 pm

cutieluby wrote:In via email this morning as well. Is anyone going to the Regional Receptions...FREE FOOD haha
did you get scholly information or did you get the same email I did about not getting it til late spring?

cutieluby

New

Post by cutieluby » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:51 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:
cutieluby wrote:In via email this morning as well. Is anyone going to the Regional Receptions...FREE FOOD haha
did you get scholly information or did you get the same email I did about not getting it til late spring?
same as yours, maybe they will surprise us in our acceptance letter (wishful thinking)

ilikebaseball

Gold

Post by ilikebaseball » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:53 pm

that just sounds so strange to me that it would say that. Other people were getting their packets with their acceptances, and many people are in the process of deciding where to go. I figured they were gonna offer a sizable package

ilikebaseball

Gold

Post by ilikebaseball » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:03 pm

Just got an email to not expect any scholarship information until March... What can ya do

indypup

New

Post by indypup » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:48 pm

Weird. I spoke to a lady yesterday who implied that scholarship stuff was coming out in the next couple of weeks. Deposits are due for some of my schools on April 1st. March is a little late to be sending out financial info...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

ilikebaseball

Gold

Post by ilikebaseball » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:50 pm

indypup wrote:Weird. I spoke to a lady yesterday who implied that scholarship stuff was coming out in the next couple of weeks. Deposits are due for some of my schools on April 1st. March is a little late to be sending out financial info...
that's what I was thinking. I was hoping they were gonna send me a huge package with my acceptance. That's pushing it. Most people are about to decide in that time frame

ilikebaseball

Gold

Post by ilikebaseball » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:08 pm

I just got a pretty lousy scholarship offer based on stats. Good luck to you guys. I'll still lurk around in case they change their mind, but its not happening for me lol

outkast

New

Post by outkast » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:03 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:I just got a pretty lousy scholarship offer based on stats. Good luck to you guys. I'll still lurk around in case they change their mind, but its not happening for me lol
Ditto.

What is typically the best way to respectfully withdraw? Email Perez in this case?

ilikebaseball

Gold

Post by ilikebaseball » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:02 pm

outkast wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:I just got a pretty lousy scholarship offer based on stats. Good luck to you guys. I'll still lurk around in case they change their mind, but its not happening for me lol
Ditto.

What is typically the best way to respectfully withdraw? Email Perez in this case?
Ya just email admissions

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”