Splitt3r wrote:I can answer any questions people have about Davis. It's a great town.
1. Have you heard back from them or are they making you wait too?
2. Why is Woodstock's so expensive?
3. If I go to UCD Law, will my dog (who btw is part coyote) catch and kill one of the ducks on campus?
4. If #3 = "Yes," Then will I get in trouble for it somehow?
1. Wait, though I just went complete two weeks ago.
2. I think it's because they're the best known pizza place in town and thus all of the freshman and out-of-town people go there. They also do a lot of fundraisers and offer a student discount, so they probably price that in. Steve's is vastly superior pizza and is a tiny bit cheaper.
3. Have not met your dog, but I've seen her, and as the ducks around Davis are super fat and slow, so I'd be willing to bet yes. The law school is right across the street from the aboretum/pond area too, so the chances will be frequent. It's also possible she will catch one of the fat-ass squirrels that run around campus.
4. If you made a habit out of it perhaps, but I don't think once would really hurt anything. To be safe though, I'd go to the areas where there aren't kids walking around all the time to try it out, so not the aforementioned pond. I imagine parents will not be happy with their offspring being scarred for life by witnessing a ducky getting it's guts ripped out. This might lead to some trouble where there would otherwise be none.
Note: There's a place a half-block from campus that sells two microbrew pints for $5. Definitely the best place to get beer in town outside of pint night.