Chicago Waitlist c/o 2017 Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Mack.Hambleton

Platinum

Re: Chicago Waitlist c/o 2017

Post by Mack.Hambleton » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:30 pm

People still haven't heard back? Some people have gone complete for the next cycle already

BillsFan9907

Silver

Post by BillsFan9907 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:41 pm

james.bungles wrote:People still haven't heard back? Some people have gone complete for the next cycle already
Sounds about right. I'm applying for next cycle. I just figured it would be a waste of my time to formally withdraw from the waitlist. It's pretty clear that nobody is getting off. Are you reapplying?

Mack.Hambleton

Platinum

Post by Mack.Hambleton » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:28 am

Seoulless wrote:
james.bungles wrote:People still haven't heard back? Some people have gone complete for the next cycle already
Sounds about right. I'm applying for next cycle. I just figured it would be a waste of my time to formally withdraw from the waitlist. It's pretty clear that nobody is getting off. Are you reapplying?
yeah i withdrew a long time ago (julyish) and am reapplying

Ashlla

New

Post by Ashlla » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:39 pm

Did anyone ever get an email saying the waitlist was over? I never did, and Penn at least emailed everyone when their roster was full and final.

Moltenmama

New

Post by Moltenmama » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:42 am

Ashlla wrote:Did anyone ever get an email saying the waitlist was over? I never did, and Penn at least emailed everyone when their roster was full and final.
No email and status checker still reads "waitlisted." I recently sent a(n) loci and received a reply that they were still working on it.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Ashlla

New

Post by Ashlla » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:49 am

Moltenmama wrote:
Ashlla wrote:Did anyone ever get an email saying the waitlist was over? I never did, and Penn at least emailed everyone when their roster was full and final.
No email and status checker still reads "waitlisted." I recently sent a(n) loci and received a reply that they were still working on it.
At least it isn't just me, I would have liked some sort of update every 3 or 4 weeks like most schools seem to do. Seems rude of their part. Though I'm not sure they are "still working on it" now that their classes are starting lol. Time to start reapplying...

Robb

Bronze

Post by Robb » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:03 pm

Ashlla wrote:
Moltenmama wrote:
At least it isn't just me, I would have liked some sort of update every 3 or 4 weeks like most schools seem to do. Seems rude of their part. Though I'm not sure they are "still working on it" now that their classes are starting lol. Time to start reapplying...
Classes don't start for another week.

edit: i hope because I'm sure as hell not going to class today and my roommate is in a different state soooooooo

Ashlla

New

Post by Ashlla » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:31 pm

Robb wrote:
Ashlla wrote:
Moltenmama wrote:
Classes don't start for another week.

edit: i hope because I'm sure as hell not going to class today and my roommate is in a different state soooooooo
According to the Chicago law calendar they start on the 29th, so you're good lol

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”