Acceptances Slower than normal? Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
enidwexler

Bronze

Re: Acceptances Slower than normal?

Post by enidwexler » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:56 pm

md22 wrote:Still waiting on UCLA. Figure that it's a good thing that I haven't been dinged yet but it almost feels inevitable at this point.
Same.

Thinking of sending emails to my four schools asking if they have set deadlines that they will notify everyone by. (And maybe also mentioning that I need to make deposits on the 15th.) Any thoughts on this? Are there even deadlines by which schools need to notify us? I don't want to irritate them and lessen my chances - they're all four schools I would love to go to.

RedGiant

Post by RedGiant » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:47 pm

Chicago just told me that they expect to get to my application "in a few weeks" and that a decision will take 4-6 weeks from there. What the??? I applied in mid-January, and they took two weeks to go complete, so I am in their early Feb batch. Crazy.

JXander

Silver

Post by JXander » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:55 pm

RedGiant wrote:Chicago just told me that they expect to get to my application "in a few weeks" and that a decision will take 4-6 weeks from there. What the??? I applied in mid-January, and they took two weeks to go complete, so I am in their early Feb batch. Crazy.
I got pretty much the same thing.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”