BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Post Reply
User avatar
gatorfan163287

New
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:11 am

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by gatorfan163287 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:22 am

UR as of 12/6. Above both medians and went complete on 11/12. Hoping I get in here so badly.

User avatar
FranielMcbrodude

New
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:20 pm

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by FranielMcbrodude » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:02 am

UR as of 12/7. Well, that's a thing.

User avatar
North

Gold
Posts: 4228
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by North » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:22 pm

No movement for splitters, it seems. Looks like they're getting the people above both medians out of the way first.

User avatar
AlanShore

Silver
Posts: 1498
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by AlanShore » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:30 pm

North wrote:No movement for splitters, it seems. Looks like they're getting the people above both medians out of the way first.
interesting. I'm at 11/27 with no movement since. getting nervous!

bgood2texas

New
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:03 pm

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by bgood2texas » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:31 pm

North wrote:No movement for splitters, it seems. Looks like they're getting the people above both medians out of the way first.
I'm still at an 11/28 last update. Exactly median GPA (3.61) and a 166 LSAT.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


ks2499

Bronze
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:40 am

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by ks2499 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:34 pm

bgood2texas wrote:
North wrote:No movement for splitters, it seems. Looks like they're getting the people above both medians out of the way first.
I'm still at an 11/28 last update. Exactly median GPA (3.61) and a 166 LSAT.
I'm at 11/28 as well, above median LSAT, below median GPA.

GoldenGriffin

New
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:58 pm

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by GoldenGriffin » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:37 pm

Hey all,

Does Boston College offer fee waivers? I was considering throwing an application their way until I realized I never received a fee waiver from them. I didn't qualify for the lsac fee waiver, but don't really have the money to be paying $100 an app either. I've received waivers basically everywhere else I've wanted to apply (except ysh). Worth soliciting a fee waiver, or do they not offer them? 171/3.95

Thanks!

a2blifeUIUC

New
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:34 pm

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by a2blifeUIUC » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:40 pm

GoldenGriffin wrote:Hey all,

Does Boston College offer fee waivers? I was considering throwing an application their way until I realized I never received a fee waiver from them. I didn't qualify for the lsac fee waiver, but don't really have the money to be paying $100 an app either. I've received waivers basically everywhere else I've wanted to apply (except ysh). Worth soliciting a fee waiver, or do they not offer them? 171/3.95

Thanks!
165/3.43, and I got a fee waiver in early November. Just shoot their admissions department an email. Couldn't hurt.

User avatar
AlanShore

Silver
Posts: 1498
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by AlanShore » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:42 pm

ahh i feel like i'm the only one at 11/27!!!!!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?


User avatar
anteater1

Silver
Posts: 608
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:37 am

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by anteater1 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:47 pm

I'm at 25 GPA- 75 LSAT and stuck at 11/17, same day I went complete fwiw

User avatar
dproduct

Gold
Posts: 4078
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by dproduct » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:07 pm

anteater1 wrote:I'm at 25 GPA- 75 LSAT and stuck at 11/17, same day I went complete fwiw
Glad to see you're still waiting as well. I have a feeling we'll be hearing things at similar times.

User avatar
AlanShore

Silver
Posts: 1498
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by AlanShore » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:32 am

really really hope we get some good news this week!

jovybceagle

New
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by jovybceagle » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:24 pm

Another update for today. Second one for December I believe. First one was back on 12/4.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!


User avatar
AlanShore

Silver
Posts: 1498
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by AlanShore » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:31 pm

jovybceagle wrote:Another update for today. Second one for December I believe. First one was back on 12/4.
When did you apply/go complete? i haven't had an update in a couple weeks :(

jovybceagle

New
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by jovybceagle » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:34 pm

AlanShore wrote:
jovybceagle wrote:Another update for today. Second one for December I believe. First one was back on 12/4.
When did you apply/go complete? i haven't had an update in a couple weeks :(
Applied way back on October 5th. Went complete either 10/8 or 10/10 can't remember exactly. Then I got that email which everyone else received about my app being under review with a status update on 10/25 maybe? Then updates on 12/4 and 12/10. Don't know what that means.

skri65

Bronze
Posts: 484
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by skri65 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:37 pm

I think it means you'll be getting a decision sooner than some of us others.

User avatar
AlanShore

Silver
Posts: 1498
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by AlanShore » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:46 pm

jovybceagle wrote:
AlanShore wrote:
jovybceagle wrote:Another update for today. Second one for December I believe. First one was back on 12/4.
When did you apply/go complete? i haven't had an update in a couple weeks :(
Applied way back on October 5th. Went complete either 10/8 or 10/10 can't remember exactly. Then I got that email which everyone else received about my app being under review with a status update on 10/25 maybe? Then updates on 12/4 and 12/10. Don't know what that means.
I got the same email and 10/25 but my last update was 11/27 and silence since then. what are your numbers if you don't mind me asking? the email sayssome of us should theoretically hear this week!

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...


jovybceagle

New
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by jovybceagle » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:13 pm

AlanShore wrote:
jovybceagle wrote:
AlanShore wrote:
jovybceagle wrote:Another update for today. Second one for December I believe. First one was back on 12/4.
When did you apply/go complete? i haven't had an update in a couple weeks :(
Applied way back on October 5th. Went complete either 10/8 or 10/10 can't remember exactly. Then I got that email which everyone else received about my app being under review with a status update on 10/25 maybe? Then updates on 12/4 and 12/10. Don't know what that means.
I got the same email and 10/25 but my last update was 11/27 and silence since then. what are your numbers if you don't mind me asking? the email sayssome of us should theoretically hear this week!
I'm a splitter. Above the GPA 75th but just shy of the LSAT 25th. And I'm an undergrad at BC right now with some pretty decent softs. I guess this is the week then for some of the first decisions.

erican09

New
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by erican09 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:05 pm

161/3.71 URM (MA)

Current Status: Your application is being reviewed
Current Status Date: 12/3/2012

kjones0127

New
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by kjones0127 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:18 pm

155/3.71

Current Status: Your application is being reviewed
Current Status Date: 12/7/2012

User avatar
AMW2016

New
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by AMW2016 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:35 pm

kjones0127 wrote:155/3.71

Current Status: Your application is being reviewed
Current Status Date: 12/7/2012

165 | 3.55 | Substantial WE

Status: Your application is being reviewed
Current Status Date: 12/6/2012

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!


User avatar
timeandspace11

Silver
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by timeandspace11 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:35 pm

168/ 3.55 MA degree, internship

Application Status is stil lat first complete: 11/19

User avatar
North

Gold
Posts: 4228
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by North » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:42 pm

timeandspace11 wrote:168/ 3.55 MA degree, internship

Application Status is stil lat first complete: 11/19
Me too with a 3.3/168. Saving splitters for last, I guess.

User avatar
slawww

Silver
Posts: 657
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:44 pm

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by slawww » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Finally went under review. Not sure I could afford to attend if admitted, but I'd love that opportunity!

User avatar
timeandspace11

Silver
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Re: BC 2012-2013 Applicants

Post by timeandspace11 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:57 pm

North wrote:
timeandspace11 wrote:168/ 3.55 MA degree, internship

Application Status is stil lat first complete: 11/19
Me too with a 3.3/168. Saving splitters for last, I guess.
AM I really a splitter though? I mean my LSAT is above their median and my GPA isnt that far below their median. I feel like they may just be reviewing in batches.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!


Post Reply

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”