Fordham c/o 2016/17 (2012-2013 Cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Post Reply
User avatar
guano

Gold
Posts: 2264
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:49 am

Re: Fordham c/o 2016/17 (2012-2013 Cycle)

Post by guano » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:16 am

JenDarby wrote:I did sell mine last year, as did a few friends I checked with.

I wouldn't stress about the book though. Buy a few beers instead.
This is great advice. Most people I know gave up after a few chapters. More people never started than actually finished it.

User avatar
mohanster

New
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:19 am

Re: Fordham c/o 2016/17 (2012-2013 Cycle)

Post by mohanster » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:49 pm

Is there a Facebook page for the admitted students for 2016?

User avatar
MrSoOoFLy

Bronze
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:36 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2016/17 (2012-2013 Cycle)

Post by MrSoOoFLy » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:04 pm

guano wrote:
JenDarby wrote:I did sell mine last year, as did a few friends I checked with.

I wouldn't stress about the book though. Buy a few beers instead.
This is great advice. Most people I know gave up after a few chapters. More people never started than actually finished it.
My 1L property exam had a fact pattern identical to that in Whose Monet... It's nice to read a book that's legal and not a treatise to ease you into law school. I would highly recommend reading the book, it literally takes a day.

User avatar
JenDarby

Diamond
Posts: 17362
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:02 am

Re: Fordham c/o 2016/17 (2012-2013 Cycle)

Post by JenDarby » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:41 pm

MrSoOoFLy wrote:
guano wrote:
JenDarby wrote:I did sell mine last year, as did a few friends I checked with.

I wouldn't stress about the book though. Buy a few beers instead.
This is great advice. Most people I know gave up after a few chapters. More people never started than actually finished it.
My 1L property exam had a fact pattern identical to that in Whose Monet... It's nice to read a book that's legal and not a treatise to ease you into law school. I would highly recommend reading the book, it literally takes a day.
You say this every year, and every year I am certain you are trying to troll the 0Ls.

User avatar
Gemini

Gold
Posts: 1944
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2016/17 (2012-2013 Cycle)

Post by Gemini » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:09 pm

JenDarby wrote:
MrSoOoFLy wrote:
guano wrote:
JenDarby wrote:I did sell mine last year, as did a few friends I checked with.

I wouldn't stress about the book though. Buy a few beers instead.
This is great advice. Most people I know gave up after a few chapters. More people never started than actually finished it.
My 1L property exam had a fact pattern identical to that in Whose Monet... It's nice to read a book that's legal and not a treatise to ease you into law school. I would highly recommend reading the book, it literally takes a day.
You say this every year, and every year I am certain you are trying to troll the 0Ls.
Haha this. And all the more reason to NOT read it (cuz they're not gonna do the same thing again).

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


User avatar
nygrrrl

Gold
Posts: 4434
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Fordham c/o 2016/17 (2012-2013 Cycle)

Post by nygrrrl » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:04 pm

JenDarby wrote:
MrSoOoFLy wrote: My 1L property exam had a fact pattern identical to that in Whose Monet... It's nice to read a book that's legal and not a treatise to ease you into law school. I would highly recommend reading the book, it literally takes a day.
You say this every year, and every year I am certain you are trying to troll the 0Ls.
He's not. We were in the same Property class. (Not telling anyone whether or not to read the book, just having my budd's back. 8) )

User avatar
PinkLemonade

New
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2016/17 (2012-2013 Cycle)

Post by PinkLemonade » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:44 am

mohanster wrote:Is there a Facebook page for the admitted students for 2016?
Yes: http://www.facebook.com/groups/512939755391444/

jbf

New
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2016/17 (2012-2013 Cycle)

Post by jbf » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:16 pm

Has anyone heard back about the Stein Scholar program? I was told we'd find out late July and am eager to know soon. I interviewed in early May.

User avatar
Easy-E

Platinum
Posts: 6487
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2016/17 (2012-2013 Cycle)

Post by Easy-E » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:41 am

Sorry to bump an old thread, but did anyone at Fordham in here have Guseva?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?


Post Reply

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”