I should've applied to dental school. Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Musharica

New

I should've applied to dental school.

Post by Musharica » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:45 pm

Just kidding.

Does anyone know anything about Ole Miss acceptance/rejection letters? I still haven't received a definitive answer which is obviously frustrating. Does the long wait ultimately equal rejection? Help!

legallybrandt

New

Re: I should've applied to dental school.

Post by legallybrandt » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:12 pm

Musharica wrote:Just kidding.

Does anyone know anything about Ole Miss acceptance/rejection letters? I still haven't received a definitive answer which is obviously frustrating. Does the long wait ultimately equal rejection? Help!
I applied for Ole Miss March 7th and heard back with an acceptance on the letter dated the 21st. If it helps I heard from them via email (for an accepted students event) before I received the letter in the mail. I called them upon receiving the email and they were ridiculously nice and helpful. I'd give them a call if you're really interested and maybe send a letter of continued interest (if you applied before January). The admissions staff is really sweet, so I'd call them.

woeisme

Silver

Post by woeisme » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:22 pm

Musharica wrote:Just kidding.

You should make the title of the thread something about Ole Miss if you're hoping to get answers here... :wink:

BarcaCrossesTheAlps

Bronze

Post by BarcaCrossesTheAlps » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Op, post this in the Ole Miss thread. It's a couple pages back.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”