Texas Southern Thurgood Marshall School of Law Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
kamaya

New

Texas Southern Thurgood Marshall School of Law

Post by kamaya » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:30 am

I've been waitlisted for Thurgood Marshall School of Law. Is there anyone currentley waitlisted for this law school? Does anyone have experience with being accepted after being placed on the waitlist from this law school? Any replies would be insightful!!

love.emory

New

Re: Texas Southern Thurgood Marshall School of Law

Post by love.emory » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:06 am

kamaya wrote:I've been waitlisted for Thurgood Marshall School of Law. Is there anyone currentley waitlisted for this law school? Does anyone have experience with being accepted after being placed on the waitlist from this law school? Any replies would be insightful!!
This school has a really high acceptance rate. If you got wait listed, and you are planning on attending, you should have a pretty good chance. You should probably hear from the, once they hear back from admitted students; which should be after April 20th. Make sure to write a Continued Letter of Interest so you stand out from other applicants.

kamaya

New

Post by kamaya » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:37 am

love.emory wrote:
kamaya wrote:I've been waitlisted for Thurgood Marshall School of Law. Is there anyone currentley waitlisted for this law school? Does anyone have experience with being accepted after being placed on the waitlist from this law school? Any replies would be insightful!!
This school has a really high acceptance rate. If you got wait listed, and you are planning on attending, you should have a pretty good chance. You should probably hear from the, once they hear back from admitted students; which should be after April 20th. Make sure to write a Continued Letter of Interest so you stand out from other applicants.

If I get accepted off the wait list, I do plan on attending. Once I received the letter placing me on the wait list, I immediately sent the Admissions Office a letter of intent stating that I would certainly attend the school should they accept me off the wait list. I really appreciate and thank you for your detailed response.

kamaya

New

Post by kamaya » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:35 pm

I'm still waiting for a response from Texas Southern University Thrugood Marshall School of Law. Does anyone else have any information on or experience with this school? Any response would be helpful!!

chiefsfan34

New

Post by chiefsfan34 » Tue May 01, 2012 5:40 pm

I am not too familiar with the process of getting off the waitlist but I am a student here at TMSL. I would give a call to the office of admissions and ask to speak to Dean Rene who does admissions. He may be able to give you a better idea of the timeline. Keep your hopes high and the best of luck to you!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

ccn042000

New

Post by ccn042000 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Hi!!

My name is Crystal. Me and my roommate, are looking for a third FEMALE roommate for 3bed/3.5 bath townhome that is extremely close to both TSU an UH law schools. We are currently both in doctorate programs and are laid back and easy going. If you are interested please feel free to message me. The rent would be very reasonable, especially compared to single bedroom apartments that average about $800 or more and the shared amenities much more plush with upgraded appliance. Also non-smokers please and no pets (per landlord regulations).Thanks in advance for all inquiries!

scotlandthebrave1980

New

Post by scotlandthebrave1980 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Hi Crystal! I was just accepted to TSU and I need to relocate to Houston stat. =) I am wondering if you are still looking for another roommate and what the cost would be? I'm not a smoker and I take my studies very seriously.

I pm'd you my email address.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Crystal

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”