Boston College Applicants 2011-2012 Cycle, c/o2015 Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
leafs1315

New

Re: Boston College Applicants 2011-2012 Cycle, c/o2015

Post by leafs1315 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:52 pm

The Fiend wrote:
leafs1315 wrote:Hey everyone, so I have another question. I just got a place on Beacon Street, about 5 minutes away from Cityside. What's the best/quickest way to get the Law school? Thanks
Hey leafs... you a leafs fan?

PS - was admitted a little over a week ago with an updated LSAT from June, but no scholly money (well above the median LSAT, just over median GPA). I can confirm BC is already over budget for schollies.
Yes, I am a leafs fan.

It's going to be a little tough living in Boston being a leafs fan,at least I get to go to 3 games a year.

martorem

Bronze

Post by martorem » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:57 am

leafs1315 wrote:Hey everyone, so I have another question. I just got a place on Beacon Street, about 5 minutes away from Cityside. What's the best/quickest way to get the Law school? Thanks
Hey! Sorry it took so long to reply, I hardly ever check TLS anymore. I would say catching the BC bus at the Reservoir T stop is your best bet, use the tracker (http://bc.transloc.com/) to try and catch the ones that run in the morning and evening directly to the law school so you don't have to get held up on main campus switching (and walking) to the Newton bus. Good luck!!

leafs1315

New

Post by leafs1315 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:01 pm

martorem wrote: Hey! Sorry it took so long to reply, I hardly ever check TLS anymore. I would say catching the BC bus at the Reservoir T stop is your best bet, use the tracker (http://bc.transloc.com/) to try and catch the ones that run in the morning and evening directly to the law school so you don't have to get held up on main campus switching (and walking) to the Newton bus. Good luck!!
No worries, thanks for responding.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”