Average wait time before you hear from a school Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
LoyalRebel

Bronze

Average wait time before you hear from a school

Post by LoyalRebel » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:39 am

I've heard back from two so far (both accepted), but they were safety schools. Still waiting and starting to get nervous. It's been just over two months. Is this a long time?

I understand that the very good and not so good applicants hear from their schools relatively soon. Can anyone share experiences about how long they had to wait on the various schools they've applied to?

Knock

Platinum

Re: Average wait time before you hear from a school

Post by Knock » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:41 am

LoyalRebel wrote:I've heard back from two so far (both accepted), but they were safety schools. Still waiting and starting to get nervous. It's been just over two months. Is this a long time?

I understand that the very good and not so good applicants hear from their schools relatively soon. Can anyone share experiences about how long they had to wait on the various schools they've applied to?
This depends on soooo many different variables that no ones going to be able to give you a good answer. Go check out school specific threads.

LoyalRebel

Bronze

Post by LoyalRebel » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:43 am

Just trying to get a general consensus. If I know people had to wait X number of months for their "reach" schools, that's really the information I am looking for.

Knock

Platinum

Post by Knock » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:44 am

LoyalRebel wrote:Just trying to get a general consensus. If I know people had to wait X number of months for their "reach" schools, that's really the information I am looking for.
Knock wrote:This depends on soooo many different variables that no ones going to be able to give you a good answer. Go check out school specific threads.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”