Idaho 2011 Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
ineptimusprime

Bronze

Re: Idaho 2011

Post by ineptimusprime » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:05 pm

I forgot to bring my camera on the tour of the law building but ran back and snagged some photos.. Sorry about the quality! I'm an awful photographer and most of these were taken from a car.

LAW BUILDING

CAMPUS
Admin Building
Rec Center
--ImageRemoved--
gnarly tree

Michael_Vick

New

Post by Michael_Vick » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Last edited by Michael_Vick on Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lisjjen

Silver

Post by lisjjen » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:12 pm

ScrabbleChamp wrote:
JakeL wrote:Uh Bloomington allegedly is one of the top 10 most desireable places in the country to live. Not saying I agree with that, but QOL is not crappy there...
To each his own. I prefer areas that have professional sports teams, big city attractions, etc... I have season tickets to 3 professional sports teams even though I don't like them... I just have to have my sports. The campus is beautiful, but I don't like having to drive an hour to go to the "city" or find a mall that has stores I like, etc.
Then why the hell would you even consider Idaho!!??!!

ScrabbleChamp

Silver

Post by ScrabbleChamp » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:46 pm

ScrabbleChamp wrote:no way I'm going to choose Idaho unless they give me a full ride plus stipend.
Everyone has a price. If they offered me a huge stipend, I'd totally consider it.

IndigoMoose

New

Post by IndigoMoose » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:06 pm

I'm in at Idaho, but am still waiting decisions on a couple apps before I make the final decision to accept. Unless something drastic happens, I plan to be at ASW later this month.

Congrats to all who have been admitted!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

lisjjen

Silver

Post by lisjjen » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:29 am

ScrabbleChamp wrote:
ScrabbleChamp wrote:no way I'm going to choose Idaho unless they give me a full ride plus stipend.
Everyone has a price. If they offered me a huge stipend, I'd totally consider it.
FWIW, I know a girl at my school with a half scholarship to Notre Dame and a decent scholarship to GULC, and she still might go to UIdaho. Those seem to be the people they save the full ride scholarships for.

ScrabbleChamp

Silver

Post by ScrabbleChamp » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:42 am

lisjjen wrote:
ScrabbleChamp wrote:
FWIW, I know a girl at my school with a half scholarship to Notre Dame and a decent scholarship to GULC, and she still might go to UIdaho. Those seem to be the people they save the full ride scholarships for.
I think there is no rhyme or reason. I was offered a ton o' cash at two schools ranked just above/below ND, and I still wasn't offered anything by Idaho. But, I'm not a female, either.

lisjjen

Silver

Post by lisjjen » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:44 pm

ScrabbleChamp wrote:
lisjjen wrote:
ScrabbleChamp wrote:
I think there is no rhyme or reason. I was offered a ton o' cash at two schools ranked just above/below ND, and I still wasn't offered anything by Idaho. But, I'm not a female, either.
You crack me up ScrabbleChamp. So it's pretty apparent now that neither of us are going to UIdaho

ScrabbleChamp

Silver

Post by ScrabbleChamp » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:25 pm

lisjjen wrote:You crack me up ScrabbleChamp. So it's pretty apparent now that neither of us are going to UIdaho
Not a chance in hell. I just don't understand how I wasn't offered any money. They should be honored that I even took the time to apply! :-)

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

lisjjen

Silver

Post by lisjjen » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:58 pm

ScrabbleChamp wrote:
lisjjen wrote:You crack me up ScrabbleChamp. So it's pretty apparent now that neither of us are going to UIdaho
Not a chance in hell. I just don't understand how I wasn't offered any money. They should be honored that I even took the time to apply! :-)
I agree. They had a chance to have a black man at their school for once. That opportunity has now passed.

Hey-O

Silver

Post by Hey-O » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:31 am

lisjjen wrote:
ScrabbleChamp wrote:
I agree. They had a chance to have a black man at their school for once. That opportunity has now passed.
Wait you're black? I assumed Hispanic when you said URM b/c of Idaho. How many black kids were at your college? There were three or four when I went there.

lisjjen

Silver

Post by lisjjen » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:38 am

Hey-O wrote:
lisjjen wrote:
ScrabbleChamp wrote:
Wait you're black? I assumed Hispanic when you said URM b/c of Idaho. How many black kids were at your college? There were three or four when I went there.
There's a lot of Africans, but that's not really black.

About five.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”