Current FSU 1L taking questions. Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
melyanair

New

Current FSU 1L taking questions.

Post by melyanair » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:25 am

I am a current 1L @ FSU (2010-11) .... a 1L last year started a thread like this for us while we were applying, and it was really helpful, so I thought I'd pay it forward .... if you have any questions let me know.

Sandro

Gold

Re: Current FSU 1L taking questions.

Post by Sandro » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:19 pm

melyanair wrote:I am a current 1L @ FSU (2010-11) .... a 1L last year started a thread like this for us while we were applying, and it was really helpful, so I thought I'd pay it forward .... if you have any questions let me know.
How easy are UG girls at FSU ?

gov

Bronze

Post by gov » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:23 pm

Well, I went there for UG. And I would be careful....

Bill Cosby

Bronze

Post by Bill Cosby » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:26 pm

Job outlook?

melyanair

New

Post by melyanair » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Sandro777 wrote:
melyanair wrote:I am a current 1L @ FSU (2010-11) .... a 1L last year started a thread like this for us while we were applying, and it was really helpful, so I thought I'd pay it forward .... if you have any questions let me know.
How easy are UG girls at FSU ?

Can't help you there - first off, the law school and the UG are completely separate - so we dont interact at all with UG, unless you go out of your way to. Secondly, I'm a married girl (going 9 years now), so that's not my scene.

Sorry couldn't be more helpful.

melyanair

New

Post by melyanair » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:31 pm

Bill Cosby wrote:Job outlook?

Same as everywhere else - slowly picking up. I have one interview lined up for a 1L internship, and sending out a few more apps over the break. There seems to be a lot of opportunity though, you just have to put in the work to find and apply to them. I know 3Ls who have known where they'll be working since last summer, and some who don't have jobs lined up et for graduation.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”