sending evaluations as well as LORs Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
chrissyc

Bronze

sending evaluations as well as LORs

Post by chrissyc » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am

So...I have 2 evaluations...most schools don't require them and i don't know what the evaluation asks. I'm confident that the people would say good but accurate stuff about me...meaning that it might not be 100% across the board (whatever that would mean)...so should i send them anyway...send the 1 i'm most confident in and leave the other...send none?

what would you do? did you send evaluations?

I'm applying to 10 of the T14 btw if that matters at all.

Spack

Bronze

Re: sending evaluations as well as LORs

Post by Spack » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:17 am

There is a link where you can either see the questions they're going to ask or questions like the ones they ask on the evaluation form. You might as well send them.

NJcollegestudent

Bronze

Post by NJcollegestudent » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:00 pm

Honestly, can they hurt you? It is a good way to supplement the original letter, and is a good resource to use when it comes to admissions.

chrissyc

Bronze

Post by chrissyc » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:05 pm

I don't really know if it could hurt me to be honest, i wouldn't think so. not in the least, but i mean you never KNOW for sure...I'm kind of paranoid i guess.

NJcollegestudent

Bronze

Post by NJcollegestudent » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:08 pm

chrissyc wrote:I don't really know if it could hurt me to be honest, i wouldn't think so. not in the least, but i mean you never KNOW for sure...I'm kind of paranoid i guess.

I understand the questions that you may have. When i first saw them i figured why not?, as it is a new service and included with the fees. I would caution you to make sure your recommenders can access the site. A couple of mine have had a tough time gaining access as the system is not perfect yet.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”