In at University of Missouri Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
EstboundNDwn

Bronze

Re: In at University of Missouri

Post by EstboundNDwn » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:36 pm

manhattandoll8 wrote:I would also say don't go to mizzou if you aren't pretty confindent that you want to remain in missouri for awhile.
That's where I'm at now. I wouldn't have a problem with being there for 5-10 years, especially if within that time I could secure a job in Jeff City and significantly pay down my loans, but the idea of being "stuck" anywhere scares me.

molazapuku

Bronze

Post by molazapuku » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Yeah I feel ya there. Really nothign to do with law school...more about the psychological impact of bieng restricted. Kind of like how you dont really want to leave the house...until the car breaks down and you CAN'T. That's when you think of all the places you need to go and people to see.

dctd

New

Post by dctd » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:21 pm

Hey, I don't know if any of you all are checking this anymore, but I was just curious as to if anyone else was able to negotiate any extra scholarships after the 9k. I thought that after the first seat deposit due date passed I might be able to squeeze a couple more thousand out of them, but didn't have any luck. Just wondering if anyone else had better luck at this...

molazapuku

Bronze

Post by molazapuku » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:29 pm

I havent heard anything...my understanding was that 9k was about as high as they go instate.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”