Campbell ASD Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
idylls

New

Campbell ASD

Post by idylls » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:17 am

I know this is TLS and Campbell isn't exactly top of the top, but I figure maybe there's at least one other person who is planning on attending Campbell unless UNC accepts them. (If you're like me, you cannot leave the Triangle.) Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you guys are planning on Campbell's ASD at the end of the month.

Type_S_Maniac

New

Re: Campbell ASD

Post by Type_S_Maniac » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:55 am

hey, i've been following the forums for quite some time but haven't posted yet. it looks like I'll be there next Saturday unless we have a miracle come through from UNC.

idylls

New

Post by idylls » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:59 am

Yay! There is IS another one. Maybe I'll meet you. It'd be nice to know someone in the program prior to the start of things. Are you already in the area?

Type_S_Maniac

New

Post by Type_S_Maniac » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:51 pm

Yup. I live in the triangle. From looking at the schedule for the ASD, it looks like it will be a lot like the Open house they had in the Fall. Looking forward to it though. Have you already sent in your deposit?

idylls

New

Post by idylls » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:35 pm

I haven't sent in the deposit yet. I'm waiting until the last possible second. lol

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”