When do December applicants usually get a response? Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
GermX

Silver

When do December applicants usually get a response?

Post by GermX » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:01 pm

I applied right after I got my Dec. 09 LSAT score (around the 28th?) and got complete in nearly every law school (sent 10 apps) except for Cornell.

Question is, how long will this process drag out? So far, I have an acceptance from a good school but I know that I can break into the T-20 (school is in T-30), but how long do they really make you wait? Class deposits are coming soon...

Specifically, Boston College, Boston University, Georgetown, Cornell, and USC, how long before they respond usually?

Gold

Re: When do December applicants usually get a response?

Post by 03121202698008 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:22 pm

GermX wrote:I applied right after I got my Dec. 09 LSAT score (around the 28th?) and got complete in nearly every law school (sent 10 apps) except for Cornell.

Question is, how long will this process drag out? So far, I have an acceptance from a good school but I know that I can break into the T-20 (school is in T-30), but how long do they really make you wait? Class deposits are coming soon...

Specifically, Boston College, Boston University, Georgetown, Cornell, and USC, how long before they respond usually?
Many of those schools have responded to people from Jan/Feb already. Their are a few people from Dec left that I know of but they are all reaches for them. Have you checked the status trackers to ensure that they haven't mailed something to the wrong address?

Shlonster

Bronze

Re: When do December applicants usually get a response?

Post by Shlonster » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:10 pm

GermX wrote:I applied right after I got my Dec. 09 LSAT score (around the 28th?) and got complete in nearly every law school (sent 10 apps) except for Cornell.

You won't hear from Cornell until next December.

I applied Gtown 1/8 ish and got my WL about 2 weeks ago.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”