Waitlist at UNC Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
dailykosak

New

Waitlist at UNC

Post by dailykosak » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:13 am

I didn't see another thread for the UNC Purgatory list. My thought is that if any of us get off the waitlist, decide to withdraw or have some info to share, this can be our spot.

I posted elsewhere that I was waitlisted @ UNC yesterday. NC Resident, 162, 3.57, Econ UG in 2000. I plan to stay in state for law school and have a really good scholarship opportunity elsewhere, but am committed to going to Carolina if accepted.

xeckosk8trx

New

Re: Waitlist at UNC

Post by xeckosk8trx » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:22 am

I was recently waitlisted as well. I'm not sure how long I will hold out on the waitlist, especially if they plan to get back at us in the summer months.

bitlrc

Bronze

Post by bitlrc » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:23 am

dailykosak wrote:I didn't see another thread for the UNC Purgatory list. My thought is that if any of us get off the waitlist, decide to withdraw or have some info to share, this can be our spot.

I posted elsewhere that I was waitlisted @ UNC yesterday. NC Resident, 162, 3.57, Econ UG in 2000. I plan to stay in state for law school and have a really good scholarship opportunity elsewhere, but am committed to going to Carolina if accepted.
i have basically the same numbers as you, and i'm OOS so i suspect i'll be joining this group shortly

bmcinto

New

Post by bmcinto » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:25 am

I will join you!

I am going to wait it out! I checked August 25 on my sheet which was scary. My LSAT is not as high as others on the waitlist but I have really great work experience, which probably helped me get on the waitlist.

I have an idea of what I am going to write my LOCI about, hopefully they will be impressed. I also am going to send another LOR.

Good luck!

TyCobb

New

Post by TyCobb » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:22 pm

In state, 3.6x, 162...waitlisted

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”