The wait is killing me Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
gladitsover

New

The wait is killing me

Post by gladitsover » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:47 am

I'm on the verge of going stupid hyphy silly and crazy at the same time and just need to vent.

In october i thought i was a lock to most of the T8 as a
URM (black/pakistani) 3.6 and 171...so far i got dinged by Yale and got the riveting hold email from boalt, harvard and michigan....haven't heard even a peep from columbia, chicago, nyu, or stanford..i've heard urms need to wait, but i applied in late october....you kiddin me? i've renewed my drivers license, traveled internationally, bought and sold a house, bought a new car, fixed my old car, worked full time, tutored part time and lost 15lbs since i've applied

GATORTIM

Silver

Re: The wait is killing me

Post by GATORTIM » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:54 am

chill...either way youre going to attend a great school that you won't be able to attend until Fall

urban_cdn

New

Post by urban_cdn » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:55 am

haha i think a lot of people are feeling the same way. i applied to michigan the first week of november and have heard nothingggg. i know there are people who have been waiting longer for michigan (i think i saw one person waiting since like september) but i'm still crazy impatient! and people who applied way later and with lower numbers keep getting in and im like aww oucchh (a "what's wrong with me" kind of feeling i guess). not urm, but international.

JusticeHarlan

Gold

Post by JusticeHarlan » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:57 am

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:58 am

gladitsover wrote:I'm on the verge of going stupid hyphy silly and crazy at the same time and just need to vent.

In october i thought i was a lock to most of the T8 as a
URM (black/pakistani) 3.6 and 171...so far i got dinged by Yale and got the riveting hold email from boalt, harvard and michigan....haven't heard even a peep from columbia, chicago, nyu, or stanford..i've heard urms need to wait, but i applied in late october....you kiddin me? i've renewed my drivers license, traveled internationally, bought and sold a house, bought a new car, fixed my old car, worked full time, tutored part time and lost 15lbs since i've applied
I appreciate the epic anti-uva/Upennstate trolling.

Unless you've got a criminal record you'll get some acceptances eventually.

gladitsover

New

Post by gladitsover » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:05 am

Desert Fox wrote:I appreciate the epic anti-uva/Upennstate trolling.

Unless you've got a criminal record you'll get some acceptances eventually.

I just say t8 cuz its easier that way, i've had to say yhsccnmb so many times that is gettin old

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”