Military Law

(Issue areas, International Law, International Public Interest, Public Service in the private sector, Non-Profits, Public Interest Organizations, Government/ government agencies, employment settings)
JagRes19

New
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:49 pm

Re: Military Law

Post by JagRes19 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:02 pm

If I recall correctly my first time thru this process, the DODMERB was a separate email than one from JARO that sent the Welcome Letter and info about timelines, etc. If the timeframes are similar, we should be receiving both within the next couple of weeks.

Anonymous User
Posts: 347395
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Military Law

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:42 am

Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone received orders or base assignment for the 211th JAOBC? Or the email they were looking to get out listing if people were missing anything?

I'm worried about getting everything moved as time drags on. We report to active duty in 25 days.

How much notice do military movers need to get your stuff? :?
I didn't get any updates in regards to orders. I got pushed from previous class, so I do have an assignment. Assignments were given out about a week after the preference sheet was submitted last time around, and orders were starting to generate about 5 days after assignments were given. I'm guessing it will happen soon. As far as military movers, I believe that will happen once you have orders for your first duty station. This will probably happen after DCC during JAOBC at Charlottesville. You also get some time before reporting to your duty station after JAOBC is completed in order to get your things squared away such as moving etc.

As far as army movers - they don't exist. Army allows you to hire a moving company (Army does project an estimate based on the mileage from hor to duty station, gross weight based on your situation etc.) then they sort of reimburse you for the money spent.

Anonymous User
Posts: 347395
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Military Law

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:33 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone received orders or base assignment for the 211th JAOBC? Or the email they were looking to get out listing if people were missing anything?

I'm worried about getting everything moved as time drags on. We report to active duty in 25 days.

How much notice do military movers need to get your stuff? :?
I didn't get any updates in regards to orders. I got pushed from previous class, so I do have an assignment. Assignments were given out about a week after the preference sheet was submitted last time around, and orders were starting to generate about 5 days after assignments were given. I'm guessing it will happen soon. As far as military movers, I believe that will happen once you have orders for your first duty station. This will probably happen after DCC during JAOBC at Charlottesville. You also get some time before reporting to your duty station after JAOBC is completed in order to get your things squared away such as moving etc.

As far as army movers - they don't exist. Army allows you to hire a moving company (Army does project an estimate based on the mileage from hor to duty station, gross weight based on your situation etc.) then they sort of reimburse you for the money spent.

In regards to orders: I'm a Reservist seated in the 211th. I have received orders and set up travel.

Hopefully we get the welcome packet sometime this week. Assuming we get a packing list in time; do people typically purchase all uniforms before arriving? If not, does anyone have any recommendations on minimum must-haves for Day 1?

Anonymous User
Posts: 347395
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Military Law

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:49 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone received orders or base assignment for the 211th JAOBC? Or the email they were looking to get out listing if people were missing anything?

I'm worried about getting everything moved as time drags on. We report to active duty in 25 days.

How much notice do military movers need to get your stuff? :?
I didn't get any updates in regards to orders. I got pushed from previous class, so I do have an assignment. Assignments were given out about a week after the preference sheet was submitted last time around, and orders were starting to generate about 5 days after assignments were given. I'm guessing it will happen soon. As far as military movers, I believe that will happen once you have orders for your first duty station. This will probably happen after DCC during JAOBC at Charlottesville. You also get some time before reporting to your duty station after JAOBC is completed in order to get your things squared away such as moving etc.

As far as army movers - they don't exist. Army allows you to hire a moving company (Army does project an estimate based on the mileage from hor to duty station, gross weight based on your situation etc.) then they sort of reimburse you for the money spent.

In regards to orders: I'm a Reservist seated in the 211th. I have received orders and set up travel.

Hopefully we get the welcome packet sometime this week. Assuming we get a packing list in time; do people typically purchase all uniforms before arriving? If not, does anyone have any recommendations on minimum must-haves for Day 1?

The handbook should have a list of items you need. You can purchase them at the px in fort benning if you arrive before the report date.

When did you receive your orders??

Anonymous User
Posts: 347395
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Military Law

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:13 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone received orders or base assignment for the 211th JAOBC? Or the email they were looking to get out listing if people were missing anything?

I'm worried about getting everything moved as time drags on. We report to active duty in 25 days.

How much notice do military movers need to get your stuff? :?
I didn't get any updates in regards to orders. I got pushed from previous class, so I do have an assignment. Assignments were given out about a week after the preference sheet was submitted last time around, and orders were starting to generate about 5 days after assignments were given. I'm guessing it will happen soon. As far as military movers, I believe that will happen once you have orders for your first duty station. This will probably happen after DCC during JAOBC at Charlottesville. You also get some time before reporting to your duty station after JAOBC is completed in order to get your things squared away such as moving etc.

As far as army movers - they don't exist. Army allows you to hire a moving company (Army does project an estimate based on the mileage from hor to duty station, gross weight based on your situation etc.) then they sort of reimburse you for the money spent.

In regards to orders: I'm a Reservist seated in the 211th. I have received orders and set up travel.

Hopefully we get the welcome packet sometime this week. Assuming we get a packing list in time; do people typically purchase all uniforms before arriving? If not, does anyone have any recommendations on minimum must-haves for Day 1?

The handbook should have a list of items you need. You can purchase them at the px in fort benning if you arrive before the report date.

When did you receive your orders??

I just received appointment and travel orders last week.

Is the handbook something JARO sends out? I heard there was a welcome packet and a conference call for the 210th but, haven't gotten any word for the 211th.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


Anonymous User
Posts: 347395
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Military Law

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:01 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone received orders or base assignment for the 211th JAOBC? Or the email they were looking to get out listing if people were missing anything?

I'm worried about getting everything moved as time drags on. We report to active duty in 25 days.

How much notice do military movers need to get your stuff? :?
I didn't get any updates in regards to orders. I got pushed from previous class, so I do have an assignment. Assignments were given out about a week after the preference sheet was submitted last time around, and orders were starting to generate about 5 days after assignments were given. I'm guessing it will happen soon. As far as military movers, I believe that will happen once you have orders for your first duty station. This will probably happen after DCC during JAOBC at Charlottesville. You also get some time before reporting to your duty station after JAOBC is completed in order to get your things squared away such as moving etc.

As far as army movers - they don't exist. Army allows you to hire a moving company (Army does project an estimate based on the mileage from hor to duty station, gross weight based on your situation etc.) then they sort of reimburse you for the money spent.

In regards to orders: I'm a Reservist seated in the 211th. I have received orders and set up travel.

Hopefully we get the welcome packet sometime this week. Assuming we get a packing list in time; do people typically purchase all uniforms before arriving? If not, does anyone have any recommendations on minimum must-haves for Day 1?

The handbook should have a list of items you need. You can purchase them at the px in fort benning if you arrive before the report date.

When did you receive your orders??

I just received appointment and travel orders last week.

Is the handbook something JARO sends out? I heard there was a welcome packet and a conference call for the 210th but, haven't gotten any word for the 211th.

Yes. I am AD, so the timeline might be different. I got the handbook a 1.5 week ago but dont have orders yet.

I would just get everything at Benning. They have a big px. The small ones dont have a lot of stuff since trainees from BCT purchase stuff from there. Ranger Joes is also there in front of post where they have cheaper stuff.

Anonymous User
Posts: 347395
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Military Law

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:38 am

Has anyone gone through the process of a MEPS waiver for JAG? I am going to fail the vision test because although my eyesight is fully correctable with glasses, my prescription is worse than the -8.0 requirement. I am a candidate for LASIK but I have been waiting until my prescription levels out a bit more before getting it.

Is this something I should be severely concerned about?

Anonymous User
Posts: 347395
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Military Law

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:18 pm

I received the welcome booklet email several weeks ago. I do not yet have orders, but I do know where I am assigned to go to (informed by phone call). They hope to have the rest of the orders out by the end of this week is what I was told. I am trying to sort through my HHG, and get my Benning stuff ready to roll. I bought a lot of the stuff ahead of time that I would want a better selection for like combat boots and the uniform dress shoes, etc. We're going to be putting some miles on them so I wanted good fitting shoes to break in ahead of time. Since my orders are for a very cold weather place I picked up some of the cold weather gear too.

We are having a conference call for the 211th and they apologized for it being set up so late. Date and time to be announced, I was informed of that via email.

If anyone is interested we could set up a group somewhere to be able to pass information we figure out along the way. I know the last class did a facebook group.

Anonymous User
Posts: 347395
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Military Law

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:02 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I received the welcome booklet email several weeks ago. I do not yet have orders, but I do know where I am assigned to go to (informed by phone call). They hope to have the rest of the orders out by the end of this week is what I was told. I am trying to sort through my HHG, and get my Benning stuff ready to roll. I bought a lot of the stuff ahead of time that I would want a better selection for like combat boots and the uniform dress shoes, etc. We're going to be putting some miles on them so I wanted good fitting shoes to break in ahead of time. Since my orders are for a very cold weather place I picked up some of the cold weather gear too.

We are having a conference call for the 211th and they apologized for it being set up so late. Date and time to be announced, I was informed of that via email.

If anyone is interested we could set up a group somewhere to be able to pass information we figure out along the way. I know the last class did a facebook group.
I think a 211th group is a great idea. It seems like the 210th's FB group is still going strong.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?


Anonymous User
Posts: 347395
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Military Law

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:41 pm


Anonymous User
Posts: 347395
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Military Law

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:56 pm

Hi Friends,

I'm Army AD select and will be completing my dodmerb soon. I know that I will not meet weight but will pass tape. Does anybody know if they tape us at our exam or do they tape us sometime after?

Anonymous User
Posts: 347395
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Military Law

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:04 pm

The important thing about a vision waiver is if you know you are going to fail, arrange an appointment with your private optometrist and let them know you are wanting to join and have them write a letter of recommendation/support for you. If the only thing that is wrong is just a high prescription make sure they highlight that your vision is correctible to 20/20 or close to it as it may be for you. Lots of people get vision waivers—-also I dont know if it makes a difference but the waiver authority used to be HRC command Surgeon General and now for JAG its the TJAG Surgeon General so if it is just a case of high prescription, given that its for law and not aviation that may be a benefit. Also be careful about Lasik—the military cares about pre op prescription and Ive known people in law who regretted it after.

Anonymous User
Posts: 347395
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Military Law

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:27 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone received orders or base assignment for the 211th JAOBC? Or the email they were looking to get out listing if people were missing anything?

I'm worried about getting everything moved as time drags on. We report to active duty in 25 days.

How much notice do military movers need to get your stuff? :?
I didn't get any updates in regards to orders. I got pushed from previous class, so I do have an assignment. Assignments were given out about a week after the preference sheet was submitted last time around, and orders were starting to generate about 5 days after assignments were given. I'm guessing it will happen soon. As far as military movers, I believe that will happen once you have orders for your first duty station. This will probably happen after DCC during JAOBC at Charlottesville. You also get some time before reporting to your duty station after JAOBC is completed in order to get your things squared away such as moving etc.

As far as army movers - they don't exist. Army allows you to hire a moving company (Army does project an estimate based on the mileage from hor to duty station, gross weight based on your situation etc.) then they sort of reimburse you for the money spent.

In regards to orders: I'm a Reservist seated in the 211th. I have received orders and set up travel.

Hopefully we get the welcome packet sometime this week. Assuming we get a packing list in time; do people typically purchase all uniforms before arriving? If not, does anyone have any recommendations on minimum must-haves for Day 1?

The handbook should have a list of items you need. You can purchase them at the px in fort benning if you arrive before the report date.

When did you receive your orders??

I just received appointment and travel orders last week.

Is the handbook something JARO sends out? I heard there was a welcome packet and a conference call for the 210th but, haven't gotten any word for the 211th.

Yes. I am AD, so the timeline might be different. I got the handbook a 1.5 week ago but dont have orders yet.

I would just get everything at Benning. They have a big px. The small ones dont have a lot of stuff since trainees from BCT purchase stuff from there. Ranger Joes is also there in front of post where they have cheaper stuff.
I just finished DCC, and I will say: DO NOT wait to buy things at Ft Benning. You will be so busy during DCC that you have basically zero time to go out and buy uniforms, boots, etc. If you want to make your life at DCC 100x easier, come to Ft. Benning with multiple set of uniforms (with patches sewn on), broken in boots, and as much stuff from the packing list as you can collect.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!


Anonymous User
Posts: 347395
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Military Law

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:29 pm

I just finished the Army DCC (210th Class) and here are some things I wish I had known:

-Like the above poster said, buy uniforms beforehand. Yes, you will be given time during the first week, but it is hectic. If you are not prior service, this may feel intimidating (it was for me), but you should at least purchase the basic components like boots, PT uniform, socks, etc. to make your first week easier.

-The packing list says something like "bring multiple sets of civilian clothes." I brought a couple sweatshirts, t-shirts, sweatpants, and a pair of jeans. I wish I had brought more "nice" clothes. You will be able to go out on weekends and may not want to wear the same sweatshirt every time.

-This has been mentioned numerous times on this thread but prepare to spend MONEY. Even outside uniform components, there will be items you will be forced to purchase throughout the course.

-I recommend purchasing two combo locks with at least a 2.5" shank and a $20 range headlamp with red light beforehand. These are a couple of the "random items" you will otherwise be forced to buy.

-Bring your kindle or have one or two paperbacks with you. Especially the first week, there is a lot of sitting around where it was nice to have something to read.

-On your first day, wear something comfortable. You will be walking a bunch and learning facing movements.

I'm sure there is more to add, but that's all I have right now. Ft Benning was fine. Charlottesville is better. :)

Anonymous User
Posts: 347395
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Military Law

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:33 am

mecarey wrote:I am currently working on my personal statement for joining the Air Force JAG Corps Air Reserve Component. However, there is little guidance provided for the format of the letter. The USAF JAG Corps (active duty, not reserve) provided the following guidance for their applications at https://www.facebook.com/USAFJAG/posts/ ... 135674075/ :

"11 point font, double spaced, and limited to one page with 1 inch margins"

For those of you who have applied for AF Reserves JAG, did you follow the same general format?

Thanks!
I was accepted to an AF JAG 1L Summer Internship program this summer and was given the exact same guidelines. I found them on that FB post and verified them by emailing the JAG recruiter who often posts his email on those FB posts. I also used Times New Roman as the font style.

kdial

New
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:59 pm

Re: Military Law

Post by kdial » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:13 pm

Just wanted to give a quick update. I am a 3L and originally received an Army Reserve offer and an Active Duty Alternate. Today, by email, I received an active duty spot, that I promptly accepted. So for anyone wondering, they are already making selections off of the list.

mulligansoup

New
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:44 pm

Re: Military Law

Post by mulligansoup » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:14 pm

I was wondering if anyone had insight on this specific scenario I find myself in:

I was just offered an AD Army spot off the alternate list. Navy has been my top choice since day 1, but their decision comes out two weeks AFTER I have to tell Army my choice. Is it possible to rescind an acceptance if done in a timely manner since the obligation doesn't attach until DCC (according to the email)?

I am not sure at my shot with the Navy because of the way applications have been over the year but I interned with them over the summer, interned with the Coast Guard before that, and have a background in military ethics; however, my GPA is only 2.8. I only applied Navy and Army in that order of preference.

I just don't want to mess up my chances of anything and finding myself unemployed and reapplying for it all in the fall when I would be happy with Army but don't want to have to give up a chance at Navy if offered.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...


Anonymous User
Posts: 347395
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Military Law

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:07 pm

mulligansoup wrote:I was wondering if anyone had insight on this specific scenario I find myself in:

I was just offered an AD Army spot off the alternate list. Navy has been my top choice since day 1, but their decision comes out two weeks AFTER I have to tell Army my choice. Is it possible to rescind an acceptance if done in a timely manner since the obligation doesn't attach until DCC (according to the email)?

I am not sure at my shot with the Navy because of the way applications have been over the year but I interned with them over the summer, interned with the Coast Guard before that, and have a background in military ethics; however, my GPA is only 2.8. I only applied Navy and Army in that order of preference.

I just don't want to mess up my chances of anything and finding myself unemployed and reapplying for it all in the fall when I would be happy with Army but don't want to have to give up a chance at Navy if offered.

Because no one has responded yet I will chime in. You would certainly be taking a risk by turning down Army all together in the hopes that you get picked up by Navy. Navy is definitely more selective. Caveat* - I am NOT a JAG. However, I'm pretty sure as long as you haven't commissioned you can likely accept the other offer. A friend of mine in law school was planning on doing that, but he didn't get picked up by the other service. You could call either JAG hotline and ask them to get a straight answer. Good luck!

Anonymous User
Posts: 347395
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Military Law

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:17 pm

mulligansoup wrote:I was wondering if anyone had insight on this specific scenario I find myself in:

I was just offered an AD Army spot off the alternate list. Navy has been my top choice since day 1, but their decision comes out two weeks AFTER I have to tell Army my choice. Is it possible to rescind an acceptance if done in a timely manner since the obligation doesn't attach until DCC (according to the email)?

I am not sure at my shot with the Navy because of the way applications have been over the year but I interned with them over the summer, interned with the Coast Guard before that, and have a background in military ethics; however, my GPA is only 2.8. I only applied Navy and Army in that order of preference.

I just don't want to mess up my chances of anything and finding myself unemployed and reapplying for it all in the fall when I would be happy with Army but don't want to have to give up a chance at Navy if offered.
Similarly not a JAG...my reply is based on my law school's career center advice on a similar situation with civilian job offers. I would contact Army recruiter/POC and explain your situation. They may be willing to extend the deadline due to how short of period of time it would be.

Anonymous User
Posts: 347395
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Military Law

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:53 pm

This is the prior "ok to put LGBT volunteer experiences on resume/etc for JAG?" anon.

Very late from when I first asked and YMMV, but I wanted to say for anyone else reading this who is in a similar boat that: true to the response here, everything at the interview and application process went great. The volunteer activities were discussed same as anything else. Only thing that stuck out was, be prepared to answer what you'd do in a homophobic/anti-LGBT environment as part of a standard leadership and teamwork question. Be prepared to be pressed on that too.

Source: I interviewed with AF and Army. Was accepted into AF. Am openly part of LGBT community but I'm generally straight-passing, haha. Cheers, all.

User avatar
Patrick Bateman

Silver
Posts: 782
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:41 pm

Re: Military Law

Post by Patrick Bateman » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:15 pm

Anonymous User wrote:This is the prior "ok to put LGBT volunteer experiences on resume/etc for JAG?" anon.

Very late from when I first asked and YMMV, but I wanted to say for anyone else reading this who is in a similar boat that: true to the response here, everything at the interview and application process went great. The volunteer activities were discussed same as anything else. Only thing that stuck out was, be prepared to answer what you'd do in a homophobic/anti-LGBT environment as part of a standard leadership and teamwork question. Be prepared to be pressed on that too.

Source: I interviewed with AF and Army. Was accepted into AF. Am openly part of LGBT community but I'm generally straight-passing, haha. Cheers, all.
Congratulations on your selection! I am very glad to hear things went how I thought/hoped they would back when you first posted.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!


User avatar
howell

Silver
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:57 am

Re: Military Law

Post by howell » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:05 pm

Anonymous User wrote:This is the prior "ok to put LGBT volunteer experiences on resume/etc for JAG?" anon.

Very late from when I first asked and YMMV, but I wanted to say for anyone else reading this who is in a similar boat that: true to the response here, everything at the interview and application process went great. The volunteer activities were discussed same as anything else. Only thing that stuck out was, be prepared to answer what you'd do in a homophobic/anti-LGBT environment as part of a standard leadership and teamwork question. Be prepared to be pressed on that too.

Source: I interviewed with AF and Army. Was accepted into AF. Am openly part of LGBT community but I'm generally straight-passing, haha. Cheers, all.
Congrats! And thank you for sharing your experience.

mulligansoup

New
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:44 pm

Re: Military Law

Post by mulligansoup » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:47 pm

Navy had a low acceptance rate this board, so I decided to accept Army and continue with that process now and am getting more and more excited. I followed the email and contacted CAPT MacDonald saying I accept the offer of commission. Now I am waiting to hear back and have started the DODMETS paperwork I received as an alternate to start getting my documents in order.

Is anyone else going through the Army JAGC process right now? What should I expect to happen in the coming weeks? I am sending our good vibes to everyone still waiting and making a decision.

User avatar
thriller1122

Bronze
Posts: 136
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:54 pm

Re: Military Law

Post by thriller1122 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:55 am

mulligansoup wrote:Navy had a low acceptance rate this board, so I decided to accept Army and continue with that process now and am getting more and more excited. I followed the email and contacted CAPT MacDonald saying I accept the offer of commission. Now I am waiting to hear back and have started the DODMETS paperwork I received as an alternate to start getting my documents in order.

Is anyone else going through the Army JAGC process right now? What should I expect to happen in the coming weeks? I am sending our good vibes to everyone still waiting and making a decision.
Which board for the Navy are you talking about?

willbailey

New
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:37 pm

Re: Military Law

Post by willbailey » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:28 pm

Has anyone applying for April 2020 Air Force DAP board been contacted for the SJA interview? Guessing they will try avoid in-person interviews now but I haven't heard/seen any updates yet.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!


Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Public Interest & Government”