AUSA at Major USAO - AMA Forum

(Issue areas, International Law, International Public Interest, Public Service in the private sector, Non-Profits, Public Interest Organizations, Government/ government agencies, employment settings)
Anonymous User

Re: AUSA at Major USAO - AMA

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:15 pm

I am a former ADA from one of the larger urban offices who recently moved to biglaw. I've always had an interest in being an AUSA but am getting to a point where I'd rather not have to take another detour to do something totally different (i.e., clerking) before trying to apply. Are there USAOs that will hire ADA -> biglaw -> AUSA? Anything extra I can do at the firm to compensate for not clerking?

ETA: My preference is the criminal side; I had felony cases and indicted cases, but had not first-chaired a felony trial before I moved to biglaw, if that matters.

MeanieTeanie

New

Post by MeanieTeanie » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:22 am

Thanks for doing this and thanks to all who are weighing in!

For the AUSAs who came from big law + ADA (which I imagine is a rather small pool), what is the typical amount of time spent in each?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:10 pm

MeanieTeanie wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:22 am

For the AUSAs who came from big law + ADA (which I imagine is a rather small pool), what is the typical amount of time spent in each?
OP here. It really varies. I spent about 6 years in Big Law and 1 year clerking before becoming an AUSA. I have colleagues who spent about the same amount of time at law firms, but also colleagues who worked at firms for just 2-3 years and then transitioned to AUSA directly from clerkships. On the other hand, I know colleagues who spent 7+ years at firms before becoming AUSAs. So I don't think there's a hard and fast rule. More than anything else, I think the point is to be able to articulate convincingly why you want to become an AUSA. Folks who have spent a very long time at firms might have a harder time explaining that than someone who spent the more "typical" period of 3-6 years.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:51 pm

MeanieTeanie wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:22 am

Former ADA/current AUSA here. I agree with the previous poster that there's no hard and fast rule. I spent one year clerking, two years in biglaw, and three years as an ADA. I applied for AUSA positions when I was still in biglaw, but I didn't get much traction. After I became an ADA and gained experience trying felonies, I started getting AUSA interviews more consistently.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:39 am

How important are academics at a major USAO if you have a lot of courtroom experience including in federal court?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

andythefir

Silver

Post by andythefir » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:46 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:39 am
How important are academics at a major USAO if you have a lot of courtroom experience including in federal court?
USAOs are weird in that almost literally every office gets dozens or hundreds of applications every single time they apply. So it comes down to the USA/senior management preferences. If they want nothing but clerks directly out of clerkships or 10 year DAs or top 5% grades or top 10 law schools, then that’s what they will get.

This dynamic generally takes the form of swinging back and forth between clerks (to improve writing) and DAs (to improve trial skills) when new USAs take over. The problem right now is you can’t know the dynamics of a particular office because there are new USAs everywhere. I suggest conceptualizing the process as maximizing your chances by getting good experience, then asking yourself if you’re willing to move anywhere for one of these jobs.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:51 pm

Well, there aren’t any new USAs yet, though there obviously will be, but probably not for a few months.

I don’t know that any perceived swing in hiring is necessarily an attempt to improve writing/trial skills in an office overall - it’s more a question of individual priorities, one USA may favor one path and another will favor another. Senior management, who tend not to change with administrations, also have preferences, though the USA obviously gets the final say.

I’ll say that I’m a AUSA, I went to a T1 and had good but not spectacular grades, and my school and grades have literally never come up. Nor have I seen academics be a particular focus when I’ve been involved in interviewing (admittedly, my experience with this is limited).

That’s not to say that some offices don’t have strict cutoffs - there’s nothing to prevent that from happening, though I think it would probably be a side effect of other preferences. That is, an office that favors biglaw applicants will probably hire a lot of people with excellent pedigrees, grades, or both since that’s what gets you to biglaw; an office that really wants clerks will probably hire a lot of people with excellent grades because clerks tend to have excellent grades (and often pedigrees). An office that wants a lot of on the ground experience as an ADA probably hires a lot more people from less exalted schools/with less stellar GPAs since in most cases you don’t need top grades/T14 to get an ADA job. So I think the focus is on the experience more than on the literal grades/school.

Again, I certainly can’t say there’s never a hard cutoff for school or GPA or something - offices do vary - or that a particular school or GPA might not be discounted, even subconsciously (there are some schools out there that I’d be reluctant to hire from, but they’re pretty bad schools; though as for GPA, I’m also not even sure all offices require a transcript to start). But all you can do is put your best foot forward. I’ll just note that I know AUSAs from all kinds of backgrounds.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:12 am

Thanks for the responses!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:35 pm

How long did it take to get through your background check? I received my offer and met with FBI to go over the SF-86 last week, but wondering how much longer it may take after that stage. Getting anxious & know the timing can vary! :)

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

andythefir

Silver

Post by andythefir » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:48 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:35 pm
How long did it take to get through your background check? I received my offer and met with FBI to go over the SF-86 last week, but wondering how much longer it may take after that stage. Getting anxious & know the timing can vary! :)
This has a huge amount of variability based on 1 what kind of job you’re taking, 2 if there are issues/how interesting/weird your life is, and 3 how motivated your office is. If you’ve never moved away from your hometown in the mainland US, never done drugs, and been for a regular position that your HR position is really pushing it can be a month or 2 from offer to start date. If you’re on boarding to a specialty position that needs heavier clearance, have contacts with people who weren’t born in the US, or your office isn’t pushing, it can be several months. It’s surreal because your roommates and family members will be getting calls, then it goes dark for an extended period. That doesn’t mean you’ve failed, it’s just a long process.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:43 pm

Helpful, thanks! I don't have anything problematic in my background, but recognize the process may still take some time - it's pretty grueling. How were you notified of your start date from OARM?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:35 pm

What extracurriculars, clinics, and internships should a high-performing law student at a T6 with a federal COA clerkship lined up pursue to maximize chances of working as an AUSA immediately after clerking? Would a district court clerkship after the COA clerkship be beneficial? How much will pre-law school experience in government matter? Would pursuing an internship that would grant a Top Secret clearance be helpful?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:09 pm

I think a district court clerkship is more helpful for the AUSA gig than a COA, and it’s also much more common. It will also help by adding another year of experience without making you ineligible for DOJ Honors (probably the most likely way to get into the office right after clerking; it’s otherwise fairly unlikely no matter how much you maximize).

I think interning for a USAO is meaningfully helpful (most people I know in the offices I’ve worked in have). Otherwise sort of obvious stuff - do a prosecution clinic/internship if you can, or even defense - something that gets you in court. It’s not dispositive at all but it gives you something relevant to talk about. I’d say make sure you can show you can write, but the clerkship will do that.

Pre-LS government experience is fine but not going to make a big difference one way or another. It may make you a little more fluent in government-ese which may help you perform a little better in interviews from understanding government culture, but that can vary. I don’t think hiring committees really select for that.

I wouldn’t worry about getting a clearance. As long as you don’t have anything that will prevent you from getting one, it doesn’t matter. I’ve never seen anyone talk or care about that.

(Not at a major USAO but have worked at 2 very different offices.)

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:51 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:09 pm
I think a district court clerkship is more helpful for the AUSA gig than a COA, and it’s also much more common. It will also help by adding another year of experience without making you ineligible for DOJ Honors (probably the most likely way to get into the office right after clerking; it’s otherwise fairly unlikely no matter how much you maximize).

I think interning for a USAO is meaningfully helpful (most people I know in the offices I’ve worked in have). Otherwise sort of obvious stuff - do a prosecution clinic/internship if you can, or even defense - something that gets you in court. It’s not dispositive at all but it gives you something relevant to talk about. I’d say make sure you can show you can write, but the clerkship will do that.

Pre-LS government experience is fine but not going to make a big difference one way or another. It may make you a little more fluent in government-ese which may help you perform a little better in interviews from understanding government culture, but that can vary. I don’t think hiring committees really select for that.

I wouldn’t worry about getting a clearance. As long as you don’t have anything that will prevent you from getting one, it doesn’t matter. I’ve never seen anyone talk or care about that.

(Not at a major USAO but have worked at 2 very different offices.)
Thank you! Is an in-year USAO clinic/internship sufficient (15+ hrs/week for a semester), or is an USAO summer important in comparison to another fed govt law internship that doesn't involve prosecution (think Main Justice, OGC)?

Also, do USAOs hire 3L interns between graduation and clerkships?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:27 am

Thank you for the AMA! For the AUSAs coming from biglaw, I'm assuming most came from a general litigation group or white collar, but are there any who came from a more specialized practice-area litigation group? (For example, IP, labor & employment, antitrust, etc). Would it hurt ones chances to come from a more specific practice area, if that area doesn't directly relate to criminal law?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:37 am

To the T6 COA student: In-year (one semester) internship is fine.

Pretty sure they don’t hire interns between graduation and clerking. I tried to do that with a different branch of DOJ and was told they couldn’t do it. Firms can/will do it because they’re paying you, but unpaid intern/externships are defined as educational experiences and once you graduate you’re not a student anymore.

I would advise you to have a backup plan for after clerking though because AUSA directly after clerking is rare.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:58 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:27 am
Thank you for the AMA! For the AUSAs coming from biglaw, I'm assuming most came from a general litigation group or white collar, but are there any who came from a more specialized practice-area litigation group? (For example, IP, labor & employment, antitrust, etc). Would it hurt ones chances to come from a more specific practice area, if that area doesn't directly relate to criminal law?
I know an AUSA who came from an L&E group. I don’t think the area matters *too* much as long as you can make a convincing case for why you want the job and what skills you can bring overall. White collar is of course helpful, not least because it’s where you’re most likely to meet former AUSAs who can serve as references. But plenty of people come from biglaw without real criminal law experience. So I don’t think more specialized groups are necessarily a black mark, it’s more that they don’t give you the kind of boost that other experiences can. (So not, “We don’t want to hire someone from L&E or IP,” but more “We want to hire someone with court experience, interest in prosecution, interest in trials, with good judgment who can write and learn fast.” It may be easier for someone in a white collar group to demonstrate some of that.) Someone coming from biglaw is never going to be held to the same expectations about crim/trial experience as, say, a local ADA.

If you can get on pro bono criminal stuff, that really helps. Some of the firms around me still lend associates out to local DA’s offices for a 6 month detail too - no idea if that’s very common elsewhere but obviously good experience.

Also, about connections - certainly if you can get someone who used to work in the office you’re applying to to call up the hiring chair and say how great they think you’d be as an AUSA and why, that’s golden. But I’ve also seen really connected people not get hired (or even interviewed) because they didn’t have the other qualities the office was looking for, just FWIW.

In any case, my theory is never count yourself out and let them reject you.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:22 am

I have some questions on which I’d appreciate some advice:

My dream has been to become an AUSA in a fairly competitive market containing a semi major metropolitan area. I went to the area’s t25 regional powerhouse law school on a substantial scholarship (in light of public sector goals). I fedclerked in the district and was a state prosecutor for 2.5 years in the district, banging out a couple dozen jury trials and doing appeals. A few years ago I got an interview at the Usao but rejected after first round at the Usao. They post entry level type positions every 2-3 years, it seems.

I am now a 7th year in v30 biglaw doing investigations and commercial lit. Getting a ton of substantive experience as well. I am enjoying biglaw more than I thought I would, and have no concerns about getting pushed out any time soon. But also, “life” happened and I now have a number of expenses. I am saving and investing a ton in anticipation of returning to the public sector but now the opportunity cost of one year in Fedgov versus another in biglaw is much more real to me.

At the same time, I’m worried about getting too senior to be an ausa and basically missing the opportunity. So when there’s another big round of hiring this year or next, I need to decide whether to put in or pass for one more cycle.

In light of all this, my questions are as follows:

if I put in my resume and then withdraw, will that hurt me for a subsequent go at it?

If I apply next cycle and get the job, how much do you think I could realistically push the start date? Particularly im worried about needing to start prior to a biglaw bonus.

Have you ever heard of anybody getting an offer and then deferring a year or like deferring until the subsequent opening?

How much of a concern is become too senior by just spending a bunch of time in biglaw before applying? What are the downsides of applying as a 12th year versus an 8th year?

Given my resume, how likely am I to get a serious look at a relatively competitive office? I’ve basically spent my whole career crafting the ideal resume to be an ausa in this district. I recognize that my questions seem to presume I’ll get an offer, so I’m wondering if I’m too optimistic here.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:52 am

I’m the not-at-a-major-office AUSA (though we border a district with a major office so interact with them regularly), and keep in mind that this me spitballing based on my own experience, so not guaranteed to be 100% accurate all the time because offices vary, but FWIW:

1) I don’t think applying and then withdrawing would hurt you, as long as you have (or can offer) a plausible reason and are polite about it. (Also depending on how early you withdraw - the earlier you withdraw, the less anyone will even notice.) The issue would be if the reason is something that isn’t going to be any different in the future. I’ve seen people withdraw due to timing of spousal employment or other family stuff, and saw someone withdraw at the beginning of the pandemic because they didn’t want to make big changes at that point, none of which would be a problem for a future application. Something like financial reasons/sticking around through bonus would probably be less well received, partly bc of the culture in my office (so maybe different elsewhere), but also because it would be hard to show in a future application that this has changed and you wouldn’t back out again because of the money. It doesn’t mean you wouldn’t be considered fairly, you’d just have to be convincing about why you’re ready to take the job the second time.

2) I can’t give a precise answer to this. The on-boarding process always takes forever given the background check, but generally, hiring occurs only when the office gets approval for a specific position, which is based on amount of work and needing more people, so IME by the time a hire is made people really want them there to take on some of the load. So while people are generally flexible, if you want to take significantly longer than the background check process I think that would be a bit disappointing. I want to say the background check would likely be a couple of months. That said, people with offers are also told expressly not to give up their current job until the background check is done (because the offer might yet fall through), so I think there’s an understanding that you’d give notice relatively late in the process, which could affect a start date. So I think there is some flexibility just because the process itself is unpredictable, but more than a few weeks past when you’re cleared to start would probably be frowned on. That said, I haven’t dealt with this personally so others may have different experiences.

3) I don’t think you could get the offer and defer, because again, the funding for the position is based in need and tied to hiring in that particular cycle - the office needs someone because of workload and the money has been approved for filling that position on a particular timeline. No hiring on that timeline, the money goes away; if someone else is hired, there’s no money or job to hire you into. I just don’t think there’d be any way to guarantee hiring in a subsequent cycle (there’s also no guarantee when the a subsequent opening would be - big offices do tend to have enough turnover to hire semi-regularly, but there’s no requirement that they do so, and hiring freezes are also a thing). If you made a really good impression the first time round you might well be fast tracked for an interview later or something, but you’d still have to go through the whole hiring process, and I think for legal reasons as much as anything else that would have to be a genuine search, evaluating all candidates equally. I could see a situation where a re-applicant who everyone had liked gets the job relatively easily in a subsequent application (I have a colleague who had to withdraw from one application for family reasons and then got hired for the next opening), but there’s no way to guarantee that. (I think that’s true for basically every employer out there though.)

4) one downside of seniority is that they have to pay you more. I’ve definitely seen offices hire more senior people when they really want that person (I have a colleague who got hired with like 20+ years of experience, but it was AMAZING experience), so I don’t think it’s a huge black mark for the right candidate, and I’ve never heard a search committee say that someone is too expensive, but it can in theory be a concern.

IME the bigger concern would be whether you really want the job. A biglaw partner applying would probably raise some eyebrows about whether you really want this or are actually prepared to take the pay cut and work as a line attorney. (The people I’ve seen get hired with significant experience have either had prior federal experience as well as biglaw or are state prosecutor types with strong experience in an area we need.) I think you can assuage such concerns, but it would probably be tougher if you yourself were conflicted about taking the job. The state prosecutor experience would help because it would mean you have some idea of what you’re getting yourself into and is a little different than the standard biglaw path. But there isn’t a clear line where I can say “this is too senior, this isn’t,” it’s really a totality of the circumstances thing and how well you can sell your skills and interest in the job.

5) I think you’d absolutely be competitive, even in the more major offices. Just nothing is ever guaranteed and you can’t control who else applies, or the preferences of the USA who has the final word. Your qualifications would definitely be competitive in my office, but the cover letter would matter and the interviews would matter.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:30 am

I have a tentative offer right now and am awaiting final clearance (hopefully in next month or so). This may be a bit of a gunner question, but do you have suggestions about anything that I can review/prepare for the position in the meantime? Spruce up on Evidence/Local Rules? I'm coming from an Executive Branch agency/clerkship/firm experience, but this will be my first criminal job. Any thoughts appreciated!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:23 pm

Thanks to all the AUSAs for taking the time to answer questions! I'm a current district court clerk and future COA clerk (west coast) who graduated from HYS with good grades. I'm probably going to apply to AUSA positions in a few years, depending on a few personal factors. I have two questions:

1. My district judge handles all criminal matters himself, so although I've seen different criminal proceedings, I haven't participated substantively in them. On top of that, my chambers is fully remote, and my judge is not holding any in-person proceedings or trials. Seeing that I'll be applying in a few years, is there anything that I can do during my district court clerkship to make myself a more competitive applicant?

2. Is there anything that I can do during my COA clerkship to make myself a more competitive applicant?

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:49 am

Question for AUSAs here. I am in a unique position and my journey of getting to this point maybe different. I worked as a probation officer for 3 years after getting my bachelor's degree, then joined the army in 2013 working in intelligence (deployed to Afghanistan in 2015). After getting out in 2016 I leveraged the military experience to continue working in the intelligence community for a three letter agency with a nexus towards operations ever since. For the past few years I have been going to law school in the evenings. It is my life goal to be an AUSA. My question is, given the context of my work experience but w/o any legal experience, am I competitive to be able to apply for AUSA positions. Obviously the honors program is on my radar, but if for whatever reason that doesn't work out, will I have a shot at applying to the normal vacancy announcements for AUSAs? I know I can back up my dedication to public service, but I am curious as your thoughts of having valuable experience but its not legal experience.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:09 am

You will probably be an appealing a candidate to a number of offices, depending what your three-letter agency is, how that work relates to to the office’s caseload, and just what the USA likes to hire for. Your experience doesn’t really directly address trial experience or legal writing ability, two things that USAOs tend to want to see, but it’s an intriguing background that you don’t see very often. (I think it’s more that a lot of agents want to stay agents than any prejudice against hiring them.)

But keep in mind that many (probably most) AUSA positions are going to require some level of legal experience even to be considered. Many require 3 years, although some ask for 1, and this is only post-graduation legal experience. If the job is posted through USAjobs and you don’t have the prerequisite level of experience, your application doesn’t even get forwarded to the hiring committee.

There are a few offices that don’t seem to hire through USAjobs but have their own hiring processes where you submit to them directly, where there wouldn’t be quite the same mandatory gatekeeping. The ones I know of, though, are SDNY and EDNY, which are some of the toughest offices to get hired at in the country, and they do both list preferences of two and three years’ post graduation experience. Doesn’t mean they absolutely wouldn’t consider you straight out, but depending on your legal pedigree it could be a tough sell (because everyone is a tough sell for those offices).

The other option is that some of the border districts will hire people straight out, at least sometimes. (SDCA doesn’t appear to have an experience requirement, for instance, and they probably would find your experience appealing.) But it’s hard to control when there will be an opening. SDCA is huge so hires relatively frequently, but apart from the honors program you can’t guarantee that a position will open up for when you’re looking. (The non-USAjobs places seem to take applications at any time, but that doesn’t guarantee their hiring timeline follows - they’re still going to need to need someone.)

Certainly apply for whatever honors openings there are, but I’d recommend having a backup plan, just because getting hired right out of school is really uncommon for anyone and I don't think your pre-LS experience will change that. I’d also strongly recommend clerking - all the honors hires and very early-career hires I know came out of clerkships (which count for 1 year of experience and so also get you past that level of gatekeeping).

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:16 pm

Hey all! I have a panel interview for an AUSA position. I was wondering what I should generally expect apart from the standard questions from the first interview (why AUSA? etc.). I'm guessing the panel interview will involve hypos, or does it depend widely by office?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:50 am

Hi. I am here to give some hope to the masses because reading these threads before becoming an AUSA I never thought I had a chance.

I am an appellate AUSA at one of the largest offices in the country, by case volume and number of attorneys. I went to a, uhhhh, top 150 school, from outside the state I am currently in. I did not do law review. I did not graduate near the top of my class. I was involved in some things but it was minimal. I passed the bar first time though! I went immediately to work for a rural prosecutor's office. There were five attorneys so I immediately got a heavy felony case load. In two years I got to do multiple jury trial and dozens of bench trial. Probably a hundred misdemeanor trials. It was great. But time consuming as you all know. Baby number three was born and I tried to move to a position that didn't require me in court five days a week. So I went to the state AG criminal appeals division. Did two years there banging out appellate briefs and got to do just a few oral arguments. This was the most important step to getting my current appellate position/any position. I know others have said it but you absolutely have to learn how to write to be an AUSA. People have asked about case loads. As a state DA I had 150 open felony cases when I left. But I wasn't writing a darn thing. AUSA's have much smaller dockets but you are going to write write write.

I started applying to every office in the country. Literally from Virgin Islands and New Hampshire to Guam. As others have said, if you can't do that for whatever reason you may run into the local politics of your office. I think I hit 29 applications before I got an interview. And then another 10 or so before I got an offer. I had applied for an opening as a criminal AUSA but the appellate division scooped me up. I absolutely love it. Now I can say with certainty most of the other folks in my office and division were in the top percentiles of their classes, did clerkships, did DOJ Honors, were former Air Force officers, came from big law and such. But, there are some of us, a sizable minority, that hustled through as staties and made it. No one in my office, or division really gives a poo once you are there and doing the work. I don't feel looked down on by my t4 law review/district and circuit clerkship colleagues. Everyone is there to do the job.

Anyway, get a writing sample that doesn't suck. Look at briefs from AUSA's and especially the OSG. OSG briefs are the gold standard. Your writing sample will be read by the hiring committee.

FWIW we recently had an opening. Received 195 applications for one spot. My interview was a large panel, I was peppered with questions about everything on my resume. One AUSA (my current boss) had looked up several of my cases I had argued as a State Asst. AG and asked deep questions about my arguments in a capital murder case. I think this was a joke, but, someone asked me what my favorite color was and why.

People constantly roll out of these offices, the spots become available. Nothing is impossible if you really want to do this job. Obvi being top of your class and clerking for SCOTUS is a good path if you can swing it, but there are others.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Public Interest & Government”