Attorney Advisor (Trademark Examining Attorney) for USPTO Forum

(Issue areas, International Law, International Public Interest, Public Service in the private sector, Non-Profits, Public Interest Organizations, Government/ government agencies, employment settings)
Anonymous User

Re: Attorney Advisor (Trademark Examining Attorney) for USPTO

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:28 pm

Nothing so far today lol

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:54 pm

All quiet on my end once again...a bit frustrating considering it has now been over a week since interviews concluded.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:59 pm

No word here either. Super unlucky if none of us on this page get an offer & are kept waiting and wondering! Good luck everyone keep your heads up.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:35 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:54 pm
All quiet on my end once again...a bit frustrating considering it has now been over a week since interviews concluded.
Same! nothing on my end as well. Do you know if the current Attorney Advisors who work there would know anything? My friend works there and im thinking of asking her if she has heard anything.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:56 pm

Out of curiosity, did anyone interview after February 24?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:43 am

i am counting 4 people here that got interviews and are waiting... i really hope at least one of us gets an offer call so that we are not all kept here waiting and wondering.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:46 pm

Now i'm just hoping whoever commented about mid-March was right. I wish we didn't have any confusion about the timeline -- gonna have to undergo another week wondering if we'll get a call. At this point for my mental sanity I'm just assuming I didn't get the job.

Second time applying here -- first time interviewing. I thought I crushed the interview but who knows. Such a painful process!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:44 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:43 am
i am counting 4 people here that got interviews and are waiting... i really hope at least one of us gets an offer call so that we are not all kept here waiting and wondering.
Make that 5. Haven't heard anything, but I'll post if I do.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:49 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:35 pm
Anonymous User wrote:
Same! nothing on my end as well. Do you know if the current Attorney Advisors who work there would know anything? My friend works there and im thinking of asking her if she has heard anything.
I think it's worth reaching out to your friend see if she has any insight as to when offer calls will go out...I think it's unlikely that no one following this board receives an offer...if only because we had some inside information on the process just by reading the prior posts and were probably more prepared for interviews because of it...at least I know I was.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:55 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:49 pm
Anonymous User wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:35 pm
Anonymous User wrote:
I think it's worth reaching out to your friend see if she has any insight as to when offer calls will go out...I think it's unlikely that no one following this board receives an offer...if only because we had some inside information on the process just by reading the prior posts and were probably more prepared for interviews because of it...at least I know I was.
I asked her and she said she doesn't know anything.. she did mention that around this time is their busier time of the year so she thinks it may have an affect on the delay... she said she will let me know if she hears anything about hiring.

rshear

New

Post by rshear » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:39 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:46 pm
Now i'm just hoping whoever commented about mid-March was right. I wish we didn't have any confusion about the timeline -- gonna have to undergo another week wondering if we'll get a call. At this point for my mental sanity I'm just assuming I didn't get the job.

Second time applying here -- first time interviewing. I thought I crushed the interview but who knows. Such a painful process!
hi I’m the person who said I heard “mid-March” on reddit. I’m almost positive the lady told me they were interviewing through the end of February and I would hear “by mid-March.” I still haven’t heard anything, but I didn’t feel very good about my interview… I will post if I hear something to let y’all know !

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:35 pm

Still haven't heard anything on my end - I reached out to the person who helped schedule my interview - just to confirm they had the right contact information. Hoping she might give a bit of insight into when these calls may go out...

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:25 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:35 pm
Still haven't heard anything on my end - I reached out to the person who helped schedule my interview - just to confirm they had the right contact information. Hoping she might give a bit of insight into when these calls may go out...
i haven't heard anything either

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:52 pm

Neither have I. Crickets

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:33 pm

Nothing yet too.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:36 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Did they get back to you?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:14 am

Crickets here as well.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:41 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:36 pm
Anonymous User wrote:
They did - and told me they do not have any information on when offer calls will go out, but that they are "still reviewing applicants." Could be that's their default response, but I'll view it in a positive light and take it that calls have not gone out yet.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:59 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:41 am
Anonymous User wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:36 pm
Anonymous User wrote:
They did - and told me they do not have any information on when offer calls will go out, but that they are "still reviewing applicants." Could be that's their default response, but I'll view it in a positive light and take it that calls have not gone out yet.
Yeah, that seems like a very standard response. Thanks for reaching out. I wonder if they conducted more interviews after Feb 24.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:46 pm

This is my first time posting (only recently found this forum!). I interviewed 2/9 and was told we'd hear back by "early March". My guess is that after the first week of interviews, they determined they needed more time to make hiring decisions and started telling interviewees "mid-March". So we probably won't hear until sometime next week. Fingers crossed for all of us!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:27 pm

interviewed and havent heard anything

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:48 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:27 pm
interviewed and havent heard anything
If you don't mind me asking did you interview after Feb 24th?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:05 pm

nope. in the first week of feb.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:15 am

First time posting. I interviewed mid-February and have also heard nothing. I was told offers would go out early-March but I’m holding out hope that at least one of us on here will get an offer so we have an idea of when offers are going out. Wishing you all the best and hope we can be co-workers soon!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:48 pm

Another week of waiting. Good luck everyone! Haven't heard anything this morning

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Public Interest & Government”