SA Housing Swap Thread Forum

(timeline of applying to summer job opportunities, Internships, associate positions, networking, summer school, career path choices)
Nothing but the Funk

Bronze

Re: SA Housing Swap Thread

Post by Nothing but the Funk » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:18 am

Looking for June-through early August (fine with paying for the whole month or part whatever works best for you) in Houston. I have a car so it doesn't have to be super close to downtown.

I also have a 1 br 1 bath apartment in hyde park in Chicago open for the same time period. Very close to public transit basically walk out and it is there.

prolix

New

Post by prolix » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:02 pm

DC student here, will be summering in Boston.

Have a 2BDR, 2 Bathroom apartment in Mt. Vernon Triangle. Fully furnished, with all utilities included.

Looking for a furnished 1 BDR or a studio in Boston from Mid May to end of July in Back Bay.

alecpaulm

New

Post by alecpaulm » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:58 pm

MN student, going to be summering in Chicago from May-late July. Looking for a studio or 1 bedroom just north of downtown. Let me know if you have any availability! Thanks!

TrynaLaw

New

Post by TrynaLaw » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Looking for an NYC summer sublet, early/mid May to early August if possible, ideally in Manhattan. Let me know if you have something available.

stevengnehs

New

Post by stevengnehs » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:45 pm

Looking for an NYC summer sublet from early May to early August. Strongly prefer below 70th and ideally around midtown east or battery park.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

yuppitsme

New

Post by yuppitsme » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:33 pm

Subletting a room in a four bedroom 2 bath in Ann Arbor. You would likely have the whole place to yourself. Less then 2 minutes to the law school.

Also looking for a place in NYC from May to aug.

texaslawl

New

Post by texaslawl » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:44 pm

Looking for something near downtown Houston late may through late July. I feel like air bnbs inside the loop are kind of lacking and/or really overpriced so if anyone would want to split a 2 bedroom Airbnb, could also be interested in that.

law.school.app

New

Post by law.school.app » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:49 pm

Looking for a summer sublet in NYC, early May to mid/late July. Also looking for a roommate, if anyone is interested feel free to PM me! Thanks!

LikelyThrowaway

Bronze

Post by LikelyThrowaway » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:42 am

Looking for summer housing in west LA (job in Century City).

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

hitokiro

New

Post by hitokiro » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:18 pm

Looking for SA housing in DC. I have a 1br 1ba in Chicago

genetics4lyfe

New

Post by genetics4lyfe » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:21 pm

Looking for summer housing in DC from May to July!

NULawl

New

Post by NULawl » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:51 pm

I have a 1br 1ba in Chicago. Looking for a sublet for NYC from mid-May to early August.

alecpaulm

New

Post by alecpaulm » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:07 pm

NULawl wrote:I have a 1br 1ba in Chicago. Looking for a sublet for NYC from mid-May to early August.
Hey! I'm looking for a place in Chicago! Can you PM me some details about your place?

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

alecpaulm

New

Post by alecpaulm » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:08 pm

hitokiro wrote:Looking for SA housing in DC. I have a 1br 1ba in Chicago
Hey! I can't help with DC, but I'm looking for a place in Chicago! Can you PM me with details?

BOSStongrl

New

Post by BOSStongrl » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:55 pm

Looking to sublet my place in DC (headed to NYC and staying with fam so i do not need to swap). Right next to Union Station by H street in an apartment complex- has gym, lobby, club house, rooftop, etc. its a one bed/one bath with central AC/heat, hardwood floors, 2 walk-in closets, modern and large- roughly 700 sq ft. I go to GULC so its within walking distance of that if that provides any guidance. I know a few firms are definitely within walking distance as well. $2050 a month- and garage parking is included. DM me if interested!
I will also come back and edit this if it is no longer available

Becks_Z

New

Post by Becks_Z » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:49 pm

Looking to sublet my apartment in DC from May to August (dates flexible). I will be in NY and will be staying with family so no swap necessary. Apartment is a 2BED/2BATH, floor to ceiling windows, central heat/AC, hardwood floors, in unit washer/dryer, modern and large. It is located in NOMA, across the street from the red line, also across the street from many eateries, and within 5 minute walking distance from supermarkets, Starbucks, and CVS. Apartment complex has rooftop with pool and grills, lounges, lobby with concierge. My roommate is also headed to NY this summer and is looking to sublet her bedroom as well. Will connect you with her if you have are looking to sublet with someone, if not, she will be subletting and you will have a roommate. Rent is $1500 a month. Utilities (Internet, Electricity, Water, Etc..) vary monthly, typically $100-$150. PM if interested.
I will go back and edit this post if the apt is no longer available.

LSlyfe

Bronze

Post by LSlyfe » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:33 pm

Sublease available in Philadelphia, Ucity side. Large (850sq ft) 1bedroom 1 bath, nothing luxury but concierge and security are present, wood floors, and full kitchen with dishwasher. Walking distance from Septa and bus stop to center city. Rent is flexible (I'm open to negotiation). Apt can come furnished or virtually empty. Utilities are included except electric which is the one bill you'd be responsible for. For reference it's never gone above $35/month. Laundry room in building and laundromat that washes for you next door. PM for details if interested.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

dknightisyoung

New

Post by dknightisyoung » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:31 am

Looking for NYC studio sublet with laundry from mid May to end of July. Budget very flexible

amandas12

New

Post by amandas12 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:00 pm

Looking to sublet in Palo Alto from mid-May to end of June. Please PM me if there's anything available. Thanks!

TLSThrowaway123456

New

Post by TLSThrowaway123456 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:24 pm

texaslawl wrote:Looking for something near downtown Houston late may through late July. I feel like air bnbs inside the loop are kind of lacking and/or really overpriced so if anyone would want to split a 2 bedroom Airbnb, could also be interested in that.
I'm looking for something like this too! I'm looking for something relatively inexpensive, so I'd be willing to split a 2 bedroom if the price is right. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about it.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:03 pm

TLSThrowaway123456 wrote:
texaslawl wrote:Looking for something near downtown Houston late may through late July. I feel like air bnbs inside the loop are kind of lacking and/or really overpriced so if anyone would want to split a 2 bedroom Airbnb, could also be interested in that.
I'm looking for something like this too! I'm looking for something relatively inexpensive, so I'd be willing to split a 2 bedroom if the price is right. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about it.
Hey, I got your PM, but since I'm pretty new to TLS, it won't let me PM you back...do you have an account on reddit?

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

RedPurpleBlue

Silver

Post by RedPurpleBlue » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:41 pm

I'm looking to get a place in NYC from May 20 to July 26 with a little flexibility in moving in before May 20 and leaving after July 26. Cool with having a room in a multi-room arrangement. I'm a guy if it matters.

anonymous2898

New

Post by anonymous2898 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:15 am

I'll have a open apartment in DC area (Bethesda, MD, 30 min. to downtown DC by Metro), open from Mid-May to end of August. New construction building (2015), 1 bedroom/1 bath, washer/dryer in unit, close to metro. Private message me if you're interested.

Already have housing arrangements in NYC where I'll be summering, so not looking for a swap, just a sublet.

PM me if interested.

MikeSpecter

New

Post by MikeSpecter » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:49 pm

Looking for a sublet in Boston. Mainly interested in a studio or 1 bedroom place. Let me know if you have anything, looking at you Harvard students!

Also, I have a place in Ann Arbor in the off chance anyone is looking for something there.

AdieuCali

Bronze

Post by AdieuCali » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:40 pm

ISO a studio or 1bd in DC. I’ll be working just south of Farragut West, so preferably Foggy Bottom, but something in NoVA along the orange line would also work. No firm dates yet - most likely late May - late July.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “1st Year and 2nd Year Summer”