Remote In-House Jobs Forum

(Discuss Advantages vs Disadvantages, Making the Switch From Private Practice to In-House, Compensation & Hours, Work-Life balance, In-House Reviews & Experiences)
fearless16

New

Remote In-House Jobs

Post by fearless16 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:00 pm

Considering one of the fully remote in-house roles being advertised in the COVID area. Would love to hear thoughts from others who have successfully applied for these roles. How far do you live from the actual office location? Are there any challenges to interacting with colleagues? Thanks.

instride91

Bronze

Re: Remote In-House Jobs

Post by instride91 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:38 pm

Out of curiosity, where are you finding these jobs?

Elston Gunn

Gold

Post by Elston Gunn » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:18 pm

My company hires people fully remote if they want. Where you’re located (as long as it’s in the US) isn’t relevant at all to us, FWIW.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon May 24, 2021 2:09 pm

fearless16 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:00 pm
Considering one of the fully remote in-house roles being advertised in the COVID area. Would love to hear thoughts from others who have successfully applied for these roles. How far do you live from the actual office location? Are there any challenges to interacting with colleagues? Thanks.
I'm 100% remote. Main office is in NYC; but we have offices in LA, Miami, Chicago. I live approx. 600 miles away from main office, but we have employees all over the country and some in Europe. Everything is on EDT, so if you leave that time zone, just be prepared to work EDT hours.

Definitely some challenges when it comes to interacting with colleagues, especially b/c some employees are anxious to return to offices, so you can feel a little out of the loop. That said, the company is planning trips for remote employees to come visit our more centrally located colleagues for some more personable interaction. There's always a trade-off.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “In-House”