Recruiters in San Francisco for in-house positions? Forum

(Discuss Advantages vs Disadvantages, Making the Switch From Private Practice to In-House, Compensation & Hours, Work-Life balance, In-House Reviews & Experiences)
newbie2

New

Recruiters in San Francisco for in-house positions?

Post by newbie2 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:55 pm

Mid-level (3-5 yr) generalist corp associate here in San Francisco here looking to move in-house. Anyone with experience making the same move using a recruiter care to share some recruiter names and your experience here? Thank you!

Anonymous User

Re: Recruiters in San Francisco for in-house positions?

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:05 am

In-house in SF here. Because most companies in-house here are tech, they're not that into recruiters. They don't need recruiters because they get plenty of applicants from Indeed/LinkedIn, etc. I'd just start applying. Ask around in your group re associates who have left and are in house and do some info interviews. You got this!!!

newbie2

New

Post by newbie2 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:36 am

Thanks so much! I thought this would be the case too but it's still useful having this come from someone who went thru it. It would also be great if others could share their experience :D

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:47 pm

newbie2 wrote:Mid-level (3-5 yr) generalist corp associate here in San Francisco here looking to move in-house. Anyone with experience making the same move using a recruiter care to share some recruiter names and your experience here? Thank you!
I would recommend this person: https://www.susantiensearch.com/

I didn't end up using her but she came highly recommended, is exactly in this niche and definitely knew the market, what she was talking about and had great resources/connections.

newbie2

New

Post by newbie2 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:40 am

This is much appreciated! It helps all of us who are looking for an in-house move in San Francisco!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “In-House”