LSAT Hand Scoring... Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
feeblemiles

Bronze

LSAT Hand Scoring...

Post by feeblemiles » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:32 am

I was very pleased with my score today... but as I started to look over my score report I noticed that my scanned responses had me missing almost twice as many questions as my score reflected. It even indicated that I had completely omitted three answers. I compared the report with my scanned answer sheet to find that my score had been "fixed" based on what it appears I bubbled in. Maybe there was some malfunction with the scanner and they hand scored it for free? Anyone else seen this or heard of it? No delay in reporting or notification from LSAC at all.

prosp09

New

Re: LSAT Hand Scoring...

Post by prosp09 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:53 pm

It is ironic that I found the same discrepency with my answer sheet. Yesterday I requested a hand score. However, unlike you, I had to pay a $40 fee. I feel that it's all the more worth it to find out if I truly performed better than what my results indicated. Wish me the best!

ljbc03

New

Post by ljbc03 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:45 pm

Curious--how did this turn out for u two?

Scales of Justice

New

Post by Scales of Justice » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:56 pm

I second this. I had serious eraser problems on between 2 and 6 questions. They basically looked like I had two answers but I knew there was nothing I could do about it. Any luck in this regard for ya'll?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”