Looking for a dedicated study partner trying to achieve a 180 Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
fewchurlawyer

New

Looking for a dedicated study partner trying to achieve a 180

Post by fewchurlawyer » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:40 pm

Hello everyone,

I am currently studying for the LSAT and plan to take the official test either April and/or June 2021. I am using the Powerscore Bibles and Workbooks as study materials and have also purchased the online practice test prep via LSAC. I would like to get to the point. I am looking for a study partner or partners who are looking to achieve a perfect score on the LSAT (180). Yes, I know that a perfect score is highly unlikely but I like to try to do the best I can do. If I don't get that score, at least it was attempted. I don't judge anyone who aims for a lower score, however I'm not aiming for an average score so I'm looking for someone who is serious, dedicated and has the same goal. I am willing to e-mail, video chat or voice chat and check in with each other throughout the week. I believe having study partners can help keep each other motivated and gives each other a competitive edge. Looking forward to hearing from someone.

grandedestroyer

New

Re: Looking for a dedicated study partner trying to achieve a 180

Post by grandedestroyer » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:52 pm

Hey! Saw your post about the 180, and that's literally what I'm tryna do. Hoping to take it in June or July because I want my application to be in nearly as soon as apps open next Fall. I bought the Powerscore LG Bible, Manhattan Prep for LR and RC, and the LSAT Trainer, also have a decent number of tests. IDC how unlikely a perfect score is, I'm going to take this test once and score a 180, however I'm still doing other things so I'll be starting my studying in 2-3 weeks, not as a NY Resolution thing tho, just things lined up that way. Down to chat regularly between now and then and we can line up the individual practice tests we take for optimal review.

fewchurlawyer

New

Post by fewchurlawyer » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:08 am

@grandedestroyer

I am so happy to see your reply. I tried sending you a message but since I'm a newly registered user it won't allow me to do that yet. I'm looking forward to studying with you in 2-3 weeks. I'm currently reading through the Powerscore bibles as well as practicing with individual sections on the practice tests via the LSAC website. Would you be open to purchasing the Powerscore Reading Comprehension and Logical Reasoning Bibles? If not that's okay, it's just those are the ones I've been using to study thus far. Also, we share the same goal of wanting to apply early next application cycle. It's so refreshing to hear from someone who also wants to get a 180.

momo3108

New

Post by momo3108 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:06 pm

Hi there! I am also looking for a study partner aiming for the same goal. My plan is to take the test either on April or June 2021 and currently I am using LSAT Trainer, bought Manhattan Prep (LR&RC) and practice tests. If you are interested still, please contact me and we can talk more about this in detail:)

grandedestroyer

New

Post by grandedestroyer » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:53 am

fewchurlawyer wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:08 am
@grandedestroyer

I am so happy to see your reply. I tried sending you a message but since I'm a newly registered user it won't allow me to do that yet. I'm looking forward to studying with you in 2-3 weeks. I'm currently reading through the Powerscore bibles as well as practicing with individual sections on the practice tests via the LSAC website. Would you be open to purchasing the Powerscore Reading Comprehension and Logical Reasoning Bibles? If not that's okay, it's just those are the ones I've been using to study thus far. Also, we share the same goal of wanting to apply early next application cycle. It's so refreshing to hear from someone who also wants to get a 180.
I only chose Manhattan Prep because I've read here and on Reddit that Powerscore is the best for LG only but Manhattan Prep does a better job for RC and LG but if you have anything to sway me I could change

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

TheChief

New

Post by TheChief » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:39 pm

Hey guys,

I am also shooting for a 180. I plan to take the June 2021 test. I'm also using the PowerScore Bible's. Would love to motivate each other and have consistent study sessions. Let me know! I'm absolutely driven to score a 180.

TheChief

New

Post by TheChief » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:15 am

Message me on my secondary instagram page. It's not allowing me to private message. My account: @ten.of.hearts

It's a quotes page. Just DM me:)

marianasem

New

Post by marianasem » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:43 pm

Hi! I purchased the Powerscore Workbooks/ Bibles. I would love to study with you. I am also reaching for the perfect score of a 180. Unfortunately, I am not able to send you a DM- please reach out if I could join this study group of yours!

IntellectualMode

New

Post by IntellectualMode » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:58 am

fewchurlawyer wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:40 pm
Hello everyone,

I am currently studying for the LSAT and plan to take the official test either April and/or June 2021. I am using the Powerscore Bibles and Workbooks as study materials and have also purchased the online practice test prep via LSAC. I would like to get to the point. I am looking for a study partner or partners who are looking to achieve a perfect score on the LSAT (180). Yes, I know that a perfect score is highly unlikely but I like to try to do the best I can do. If I don't get that score, at least it was attempted. I don't judge anyone who aims for a lower score, however I'm not aiming for an average score so I'm looking for someone who is serious, dedicated and has the same goal. I am willing to e-mail, video chat or voice chat and check in with each other throughout the week. I believe having study partners can help keep each other motivated and gives each other a competitive edge. Looking forward to hearing from someone.
Sounds right up my street.

Drop us a pm

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”