LSAT Prep as a Christmas Gift Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
purplegoldtornado

Bronze

LSAT Prep as a Christmas Gift

Post by purplegoldtornado » Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:21 am

My brother is going to start preparing to take the LSAT, so I would like to buy him some sort of LSAT prep supplements/tutoring for Christmas. (I know, worse than socks.) Does anyone have suggestions of what would be a good idea? I never really studied for the LSAT, so I don't know what is out there. Thanks!

IntellectualMode

New

Re: LSAT Prep as a Christmas Gift

Post by IntellectualMode » Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:51 am

Gotta admit, I've heard of a lot of questionable xmas presents over the years but this one takes
the cake for most inventive.

My recommendation for you would be to purchase either the Powerscore Bibles (Particularly the Logic Games one and the Logical Reasoning one)
or the Manhattan LSAT Strategy Guide combo, 3 decent books on Amazon.

They're just top books for self-studying the LSAT.

And if you felt inclined to go further, the Official LSAT Prep Plus is not a bad idea either.
That's a $99 / yr subscription service that gives test takers access to well over 70+ official practice tests.

Merry Christmas, and best of luck to your brother.

legallycool888

New

Post by legallycool888 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:18 am

That is so funny!! I couldn't go past this thread! My dad got me signed up with an LSAT instructor when I started prepping. And that was for my birthday, haha.. So I have done a free lesson with LSATing.com and really loved my instructor and his methods. But I couldn't afford a bunch of lessons with them at the time and I was unsure about asking my parents, as I already spent a lot on other prep materials. I did tell them about the free lesson, and they saw how excited I was. So my dad surprised me by booking 3 hours with them! Those 3 hours changed my life, seriously, there is no book that can compare to personalized and thoughtful explanations. I decided to carry on with that, and in November I got my results back. I got 168!! I hope to be able to make my dad such a gift one day…

ZVBXRPL

Silver

Post by ZVBXRPL » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:47 pm

legallycool888 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:18 am
That is so funny!! I couldn't go past this thread! My dad got me signed up with an LSAT instructor when I started prepping. And that was for my birthday, haha.. So I have done a free lesson with LSATing.com and really loved my instructor and his methods. But I couldn't afford a bunch of lessons with them at the time and I was unsure about asking my parents, as I already spent a lot on other prep materials. I did tell them about the free lesson, and they saw how excited I was. So my dad surprised me by booking 3 hours with them! Those 3 hours changed my life, seriously, there is no book that can compare to personalized and thoughtful explanations. I decided to carry on with that, and in November I got my results back. I got 168!! I hope to be able to make my dad such a gift one day…
Your success is the biggest gift to your father.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”